Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
bdrago
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by bdrago »

I wanted to thank everyone who has participated and help make this community great I was hoping some one can make a command or has the commands for all of the purchase bundles and is anyone knows where the stats are for spirits in cromedebugmode or could lead me in the right direction? and again thank you all for your time and effort in making sure this engine is great.

magiman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by magiman »

turbigi wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:51 pm
chng this["com.stencyl.Engine"].engine.getGameAttribute("BundlesReceived").h["bun_r"]=1
it doesn't give me any stats. not 1.5x dmg and 40 to all stats...but the pack is counted as purchased
old packs work fine...
The cape itself has those stats, it's just not advertised well.

magiman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by magiman »

bdrago wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:22 pm
I wanted to thank everyone who has participated and help make this community great I was hoping some one can make a command or has the commands for all of the purchase bundles and is anyone knows where the stats are for spirits in cromedebugmode or could lead me in the right direction? and again thank you all for your time and effort in making sure this engine is great.
The Gem Bundle command was written by ImHope, so it's not a default part of the injector, I explained how to add it recently here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14407&p=336284#p336284

No one has written one for the newest pack yet.

By "where the stats are for spirits", which skill/system do you mean? If you type "gga list" the injector will list all of the data arrays that can be edited by the chng command, and from there you can gga that particular skill like "gga Ninja", etc. and compare the values with your skill in game to determine what each number in the array controls.

dragonslaye
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dragonslaye »

Hipposaurus Rex wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:33 pm
Sworel wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:11 am
inkdrgn wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:22 am

Same issue

Check your stats, looks like my issue is from some stats rolling over into the NaN territory, no clue how to fix at the moment.i get kicked as soon as I try to load a character from the android version and it wont even load in the steam or web version

Same here, cant play anymore and no idea why this happend because all ive done is cheat in gems :cry:

Anyone know how to fix it?
Open the config.custom.js in your idleon folder

go to
exports.startupCheats = [
remove
w4 mainframe
save and enjoy the game
this doesnt fix my problem any idea to fix it ?

Derr1Berri
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Derr1Berri »

I have a problem every time I launch InjectcheatF5 it opens up the console and my game, and then it just closes and yes I have Steam open, does anyone know why?

Dreykaan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dreykaan »

For some reason i cant drop more than 1 item. Everytime i try to increase it F5 says no code found.

Anyone help me out please :D

magiman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by magiman »

Dreykaan wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:42 pm
For some reason i cant drop more than 1 item. Everytime i try to increase it F5 says no code found.

Anyone help me out please :D
No code found, or no item found? If it is item, you're probably typing it out without proper syntax, it is case sensitive.

For example, if you type out "equipmentstatues19", even if you see it populating in the list on the injector console, it won't work without proper syntax or without auto-correcting it (typing it out and hitting enter once), then making a space and typing the amount.

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

I just pushed a fix for the loading error since w6 came out. Mainframe is correct, there's a new bonus to unlock in there that has no entry in the config and that broke it. Lazy coding by me not checking if the config for a certain bonus exists before trying to apply it. Should be sorted now.

Also wipe cogs now takes a parameter and has a configuration for a how many cogs you want to keep.
wipe cogs 15
will set it so that whenever you use wipe cogs the first 15 will be kept (remember to put it in your config if you expect it to work every time you play, the command only lasts until you exit)

dreamx3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dreamx3 »

turbigi wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:51 pm
chng this["com.stencyl.Engine"].engine.getGameAttribute("BundlesReceived").h["bun_r"]=1
it doesn't give me any stats. not 1.5x dmg and 40 to all stats...but the pack is counted as purchased
old packs work fine...
it shouldn't give you any stats. the stats are on the phoneix wings cape
valleymon wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:58 am

I just pushed a fix for the loading error since w6 came out. Mainframe is correct, there's a new bonus to unlock in there that has no entry in the config and that broke it. Lazy coding by me not checking if the config for a certain bonus exists before trying to apply it. Should be sorted now.

Also wipe cogs now takes a parameter and has a configuration for a how many cogs you want to keep.
wipe cogs 15
will set it so that whenever you use wipe cogs the first 15 will be kept (remember to put it in your config if you expect it to work every time you play, the command only lasts until you exit)
awesome thanks! is there also a way to safely close the game without causing the cloudsave to roll back? i.e. character 7 afk time becomes 10 days but progress for the character stats is also rolled back 10 days
bdrago wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:22 pm
I wrote an update to the one previously added by ImHope at viewtopic.php?p=329197#p329197
Calm Serenity Pack ImHope update

Code: Select all

{
      name: "Calm Serenity Pack",
      fn: function (params) {
        const actorEvents189 = events(189);
        const character = bEngine.getGameAttribute("OtherPlayers").h[
          bEngine.getGameAttribute("UserInfo")[0]
        ];
        let x = character.getXCenter();
        let y = character.getValue("ActorEvents_20", "_PlayerNode");
        bEngine.getGameAttribute("BundlesReceived").h["bun_r"] = 1;
        actorEvents189._customBlock_DropSomething("PremiumGem", 4600, 0, 0, 2, y, 0, x, y);
        actorEvents189._customBlock_DropSomething("EquipmentCape14", 1, 0, 0, 2, y, 0, x, y);
        actorEvents189._customBlock_DropSomething("CardPack7", 1, 0, 0, 2, y, 0, x, y);
        actorEvents189._customBlock_DropSomething("Quest81", 4, 0, 0, 2, y, 0, x, y);
        actorEvents189._customBlock_DropSomething("Quest82", 4, 0, 0, 2, y, 0, x, y);
        actorEvents189._customBlock_DropSomething( "GemP30", 4, 0, 0, 2, y, 0, x, y);
      },
    },

King_Cheater-92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by King_Cheater-92 »

im having an issue not being able to type in the dialog window.
see image [Link]

Carrot8146
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Carrot8146 »

dreamx3 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:31 am
valleymon wrote:

wipe cogs 15
awesome thanks! is there also a way to safely close the game without causing the cloudsave to roll back? i.e. character 7 afk time becomes 10 days but progress for the character stats is also rolled back 10 days

i had that problem too. My solution to that problem is, to go to your switching character window and click on "play menu & cloudsave" to go back to your character screen. that solved my problem of having rollbacks after quitting.

dreamx3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dreamx3 »

Carrot8146 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:20 am
dreamx3 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:31 am
valleymon wrote:

wipe cogs 15

i had that problem too. My solution to that problem is, to go to your switching character window and click on "play menu & cloudsave" to go back to your character screen. that solved my problem of having rollbacks after quitting.

I did do that, maybe its because im testing things out that crashes the client that it triggers the rollback as well :(

voidles
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by voidles »

Not sure if anyone else having this problem has found a solution? It stops here and loads the game normally :cry:

I've redownloaded IdleOn and I've also downloaded/installed the new injector files

Code: Select all

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated version of InjectCheats by valleymon: originally by iBelg, continued by Creater0822
InjectCheatF5 v1.2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Options:
Regex: \w+\.ApplicationMain\s*?=
Show idleon window console logs: false
Chrome location: C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

Injecting cheats...
Loaded cheats...

islewantmore
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by islewantmore »

valleymon wrote:

wipe cogs 15
hi i already did download the newest version of the cheat engine but when i try to open the f5 it can't be opened , it only can open the cmd and after a sec it force close , should i reinstall the game and the f5 or did i miss the guideline?

inkdrgn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by inkdrgn »

valleymon wrote:

wipe cogs 15
hate to be a bother but would it be possible to create a 'reset' command that basically clears your character's stats, talents, obals, ect and resets them back to level 1/novice? I dont want to loose all my items but I seem to have some majorly messed up damage numbers(nan-nan, making it impossible to get kills) across all my characters and I figure resetting and re-leveling might fix them