Final Fantasy 12 The Zodiac Age For Pc - Have Guests, and Npcs on your Team Anytime

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Tohru Adachi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy 12 The Zodiac Age For Pc - Have Guests, and Npcs on your Team Anytime

Post by Tohru Adachi »

I Can Find every Other Value except the Codes that let you Spawn and swap out Characters for Another. Can someone make a Table? Or Hlp me find out how to find those Addresses and Values. Because i can really make the Game even more Fun than it already is. Thank You.

dib
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Final Fantasy 12 The Zodiac Age For Pc - Have Guests, and Npcs on your Team Anytime

Post by dib »

I'd also love to see this. It was a bit buggy on the emulated game though (if you enter the menu, it won't let you exit unless you remove the guest) but it was my favorite cheat because I always hated the smaller parties in these games. Three always felt too limited.

Tohru Adachi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy 12 The Zodiac Age For Pc - Have Guests, and Npcs on your Team Anytime

Post by Tohru Adachi »

dib wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:22 am
I'd also love to see this. It was a bit buggy on the emulated game though (if you enter the menu, it won't let you exit unless you remove the guest) but it was my favorite cheat because I always hated the smaller parties in these games. Three always felt too limited.
Right. But Apparently, nobody knows how to find it in this Game. I think people don't wanna Help, or they just want to keep there knowledge to themselves to make them see more needed. Because when i figure it out, I am Helping everyone out.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Tohru Adachi wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:56 am
I think people don't wanna Help, or they just want to keep there knowledge to themselves to make them see more needed. Because when i figure it out, I am Helping everyone out.
Comments like that is not going to help the situation.

If such a thing hasn't been added to the tables yet then it's plain and simple not yet known how to do it. Just wait for the table makers to do their thing.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

I've almost got it, but it isn't as powerful as the Save Editor version. For instance, If you add certain people to the party manually it crashes the game when you open the menu. I'm still getting all the ones that do work though. I'll update you when it's done.

Tohru Adachi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tohru Adachi »

HylianZ wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:53 pm
I've almost got it, but it isn't as powerful as the Save Editor version. For instance, If you add certain people to the party manually it crashes the game when you open the menu. I'm still getting all the ones that do work though. I'll update you when it's done.
Wow, i really appreciate you Helping out HylianZ! But how did you find the Addresses, and Values!?

Tohru Adachi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tohru Adachi »

Exeter wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:22 am
Tohru Adachi wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:56 am
I think people don't wanna Help, or they just want to keep there knowledge to themselves to make them see more needed. Because when i figure it out, I am Helping everyone out.
Comments like that is not going to help the situation.

If such a thing hasn't been added to the tables yet then it's plain and simple not yet known how to do it. Just wait for the table makers to do their thing.
I am not saying this to seem Spiteful. If sounds like that, then i Apologize. But you really don't know how many people i asked to just point me in the Right Direction. Not even make a Table for me, just tell me how. And i be seeing all these Tables of other Games having the stuff that i ask how to do, but nobody tells me nothing. I Figured out how to make Reks Fully Playable with Cheat Engine, and a Glitch my friend found but that is far as i Got.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Tohru Adachi wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:51 pm
HylianZ wrote:
Wow, i really appreciate you Helping out HylianZ! But how did you find the Addresses, and Values!?
With great difficulty...

I used my PS2 to make a new save, pulled the save off my PS2 with a codebreaker, put it on my PC, made a copy of the save, edited the party in one of the duplicate saves with the save editor, used a ps2 save builder to extract the raw data from both saves, then compared them with a HEX editor. Once I found the difference, I looked around in the memory view for a similar looking area of memory. Once I thought I found it, I started experimenting with changing the values. Crashed the game more than a few times before I found the right spot. All in all about 5 hours of work, but so many people were asking for it I figured it would be worth it. I should have it finished in about 3 hours or so.

Tohru Adachi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tohru Adachi »

HylianZ wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:07 pm
Tohru Adachi wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:51 pm
HylianZ wrote:
With great difficulty...

I used my PS2 to make a new save, pulled the save off my PS2 with a codebreaker, put it on my PC, made a copy of the save, edited the party in one of the duplicate saves with the save editor, used a ps2 save builder to extract the raw data from both saves, then compared them with a HEX editor. Once I found the difference, I looked around in the memory view for a similar looking area of memory. Once I thought I found it, I started experimenting with changing the values. Crashed the game more than a few times before I found the right spot. All in all about 5 hours of work, but so many people were asking for it I figured it would be worth it. I should have it finished in about 3 hours or so.
That is some True Dedication right there bro...Thank you on Behalf of the Whole Final Fantasy XII Community. And i know it sounds cheezy, but you really don't know how much it means to people. Because what is Final Fantasy...without all the Unique Chaarcters to Play as? Thats why i really was using cheat Engine for a Straight 5 Hours just to see if i coud find it...but i literally had no Luck. You have really cheered me up because my Efforts were not in Vayne,

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Tohru Adachi wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:12 pm
my Efforts were not in Vayne,
Oh the puns

Tohru Adachi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tohru Adachi »

HylianZ wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:17 pm
Tohru Adachi wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:12 pm
my Efforts were not in Vayne,
Oh the puns
Lmao seriously doe Man, you are the only one that Helped that really means something to me. If you ever need some Help just Holla. I am still new with this Modding stuff but i will give the best of what i know. actually, i was looking at the saves too, are they just Compressed? or are they in Ironman Mode? I want to know if a Save Editor would be Hard for this game.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Saves for the PC version seem to be encrypted. I don't know how to do anything with those.

Tohru Adachi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tohru Adachi »

HylianZ wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:25 pm
Saves for the PC version seem to be encrypted. I don't know how to do anything with those.
Damn, I see. And do you know anything about Model Swapping? i Tried swapping The Beginning Basch Model with the regular Basch Model with Horrible Results.
Last edited by Tohru Adachi on Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Tohru Adachi wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:30 pm
HylianZ wrote:
Damn, I see. And do you know anything about Model Swapping? i Tried swapping The Beginning Basch Model with the regular Basch Model with Horrible Results.
Nope, nothing. Sorry.

Tohru Adachi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tohru Adachi »

HylianZ wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:31 pm
Tohru Adachi wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:30 pm
HylianZ wrote:
Nope, nothing. Sorry.

Nah you Good. Do think that Beginnning Dalmascan Captain Basch can be Playable? i remember a codebreaker cheat for him back on the Ps2.