Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Hipposaurus Rex »

magiman wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:29 pm
Hipposaurus Rex wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:57 pm
Hey guys, I'm still fairly new to this. Can anyone assist me with a step by step on how to how to do this? I have CE but I am having a hard time understanding this process.
The primary tool we're using in this thread is an injector that is currently being curated by Valleymon:
viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

The things that say "bEngine" etc. are using a function of the tool using either the "chng" command or chrome debug (info in Valleymon's post linked above). It is a powerful command that lets you edit your player/account data, so it is quite hazardous.

In the case of this one, the in your example poster wrote:

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[71]=[x]

but if you entered this command as

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[71]=[100]

Or something, the brackets around the number "100" would make the entry a subarray and break the game's code. So, it'd need to be this instead:

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[71]=100

You want to make sure that the syntax is correct. Is the case of data that has subarrays, You'd have two brackets.

Say you wanted to edit your Sneaking Skill's Jade coin amount to 1 million, it would be:

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Ninja")[102][1]=1000000

102 would be the primary array inside "Ninja", and 1 would be the subarray for the currency value.

You'd need to use the "gga" command as "gga Ninja" to see your account's arrays for that skill's specific data. If you explore it on your own use "gga list" to see the possible arrays that you can edit. I would recommend exploring this command on a secondary or tertiary account however, since I can't emphasize enough that it can brick your game to the point you can't even login if you do it bad enough.
I think the only issue I'm running into now is actually getting the game to load with InjectCheatsF5. All I need to do is reset the dungeon experience lol

Deathmashine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Deathmashine »

Hi there another question.,

i am trying to modify the FarmCrops with the command in chrome debugger
bEngine.gameAttributes.h.FarmCrop[h][71]=999999

the resault is

VM287:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: h is not defined
at <anonymous>:1:35
what im doing wrong ?

FrostyFlames
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FrostyFlames »

I was actually curious if there was a way to make the new w6 stones not use a slot? Maybe its something in the chromedebug code to maybe make it so every use doesn't use a slot with a fail somehow or I can use bEngine.getGameAttribute("EquipmentMap") to add back a slot if its been used? Haven't tested it yet.

FrostyFlames
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FrostyFlames »

FrostyFlames wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:18 pm
I was actually curious if there was a way to make the new w6 stones not use a slot? Maybe its something in the chromedebug code to maybe make it so every use doesn't use a slot with a fail somehow or I can use bEngine.getGameAttribute("EquipmentMap") to add back a slot if its been used? Haven't tested it yet.
Ahh I missed there is a cheat called upstones rng in the injector so no need to use chromedebug if I need to. By the way new folks you actually will get alot of your questions answered by searching this forum... so far learned alot form you all thanks for always helping each other out.

kadirbaba123
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kadirbaba123 »

guys i just hit the WORLD 4 and i need some skills to level up, sadly like lvl mining, lvl chopping commands dont work at w4 for "cook-breed-labrotory" i guess i am not using the lastest version of f5, or i am doing something wrong can someone help me?

edit: if anyone has a discord group for a newbie player spesicfly idleon hacked gameplay send me dm for invite, thanks!
edit2: can a pro idleon hacker share with me his custom config file for startup cheats? thanks.
Last edited by kadirbaba123 on Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vladandrei1996
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vladandrei1996 »

The W6 update is incompatible with InjectCheatsF5 ? Can't use it.

magiman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by magiman »

Sworel wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:43 pm
How do I unlock new Spice?
I would recommend using the "super pets" injector command with these pets:
peapod, looter, rattler, refiller, refiller, fleeter

When you get the area unlocked, use one of the meta pet setups (I use borger, forager, badum, and flashy/targeter). You could also edit the "fast foraging" cheat in the injector config from 3e7 to something like 3e10.

idlehope
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by idlehope »

After being able to use Chromedebug window, I finally saw the message that causes my game to crash/bug out upon using Refinery Throttle with Divine Knight.
This is the message I get - Uncaught TypeError: Cannont read property '3' of undefined
Might anyone know a fix to this issue by chance? Thank you in advance!
( im still new to learning the debug stuff and how to properly read incidents like this )

dreamx3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dreamx3 »

Anyone have the chromedebug immediately closing the game and not starting up the console? Im having this issue and im not sure how to get around it

Hardstylefreak231
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hardstylefreak231 »

Got some Problems with the Injector at all, got it solved by each time the Injector Crashes to login on Mobile or Web. After this it works

Hipposaurus Rex
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hipposaurus Rex »

Every time I try to start the game with InjectCheatsF5 I can get to my character selection screen but when I select one, I get a black screen and I assume the game crashes because nothing else happens. Any tips?

kadirbaba123
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kadirbaba123 »

guys how we can use cheats for W6, ?

Derr1Berri
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Derr1Berri »

Every time I open the injector my game crashes, Does anyone know why?
Last edited by Derr1Berri on Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

kadirbaba123
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kadirbaba123 »

magiman wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:17 pm
FrostyFlames wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:40 pm
Looks like we have a big update tomorrow. Will the injector stop working? also will we be able to use the w6 hacks?
Usually the updates don't cause the injector to completely not work (sometimes it can cause crashes though), depends on what gets changed. When the Z.js was changed to N.js for example, that needed some changes in the tool for it to work. Specific w6 hacks would need to be built (such as nullifying new mechanic upgrade costs, etc.), but chances are existing hacks will be helpful. You'd mostly be able to drop new items, edit the related account arrays for new mechanics, etc. assuming its the average world update.
Hello boss, and thank you for your explanation, how much time that needs to we wait for new w6 cheats and other cheats to be repaired? Like i dont want a specify time but, you know what i mean, thanks :)

inkdrgn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by inkdrgn »

Hipposaurus Rex wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:27 pm
Every time I try to start the game with InjectCheatsF5 I can get to my character selection screen but when I select one, I get a black screen and I assume the game crashes because nothing else happens. Any tips?
Same issue

Check your stats, looks like my issue is from some stats rolling over into the NaN territory, no clue how to fix at the moment.i get kicked as soon as I try to load a character from the android version and it wont even load in the steam or web version
Last edited by inkdrgn on Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.