[Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Awwy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by Awwy »

How many people are using the cheat table on the legit game? i wanna do it because they dont have an eac and i doubt they will ban players

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Awwy wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:41 pm
How many people are using the cheat table on the legit game? i wanna do it because they dont have an eac and i doubt they will ban players
I am, so far nothing, but I already owned a great deal of Premium items, I am mainly using it to fix broken quests, get memories faster, fish faster, and give myself the scrooge items I am missing from the store.

Anyone updated yet and know if the table still works? I set myself to offline so I don't upgrade atm as it's just small hotfixes.

bpx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bpx »

Awwy wrote:
I'm using this stuff in the Steam version. Mind you, I don't do any multiplayer stuff besides Dreamsnaps. Don't even have the shitty DLC they released a few weeks ago

MilfSquirter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MilfSquirter »

Awwy wrote:
i never bought a single premium item and i have the dlc and i cheated in every single premium item and then some and no ban i doubt you will because when you craft an item it acts like a legit game item that you obtained plus there is a fearlessrevolution trainer with cheats and they wouldnt have made it if you could get banned and i believe the game does not have any form of anti cheat either like disney magic kingdoms does

Awwy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Awwy »

thanks everyone, since i own the game 2 times i will just use it on legit copy. i dont use multiplayer and stuff

rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rihedson »

Guys we have Casita table ID?
I searched on the sheet but cant find it Image

I searched here on the post find and add to the sheet now

peachymoon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by peachymoon »

rihedson wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:43 pm
Yeah I found it a bit ago but don’t know how to add it to the sheet

Conjurer’s bookcase 40001810
Casita table 40001751

rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rihedson »

Guys you have Round Straw Rug id? I couldnt find on the sheet

rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rihedson »

Couldn't find Vintage Wooden Dresser also

rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rihedson »

peachymoon wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:54 pm
rihedson wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:43 pm
Yeah I found it a bit ago but don’t know how to add it to the sheet

Conjurer’s bookcase 40001810
Casita table 40001751
Hi could you teach me please how do i find the codes for the itens?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

A lot of items have been removed since i added them, I have no idea if it's people accidentally deleting them when they copy the ID, or something else. Those items are all present in my "Completed" list that I made, so I have no idea why they are not appearing.

To find the codes, you just have to keep going through them until you find them, I'll figure out if anything else is missing and add it back, I don't know why some of it has been taken off. This morning I had to fix it up again because someone deleted the ENTIRE warning section + sorted everything into the wrong list. Seriously people, be careful !

rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rihedson »

Rubyelf wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:51 am
A lot of items have been removed since i added them, I have no idea if it's people accidentally deleting them when they copy the ID, or something else. Those items are all present in my "Completed" list that I made, so I have no idea why they are not appearing.

To find the codes, you just have to keep going through them until you find them, I'll figure out if anything else is missing and add it back, I don't know why some of it has been taken off. This morning I had to fix it up again because someone deleted the ENTIRE warning section + sorted everything into the wrong list. Seriously people, be careful !
This is the sheet to use right?
[Link]

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

rihedson wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:20 am
Rubyelf wrote:

[Link]
Yes, I made a copy after I placed all the furniture in there, hence why I know I put it there.

I replaced it all back, and I also added categories to some (not all, I got...tired).

rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rihedson »

Rubyelf wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:16 am
rihedson wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:20 am
Rubyelf wrote:

[Link]
Yes, I made a copy after I placed all the furniture in there, hence why I know I put it there.

I replaced it all back, and I also added categories to some (not all, I got...tired).
Thank you so much, now i got the dresser and the rug :D

rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rihedson »

Guys on cheat table theres a mod to the object limit? Because the mod on melon loader lags my game so much i wish we have an alternative.