What is cheating?

[Request] Roboquest 1.0

Post by vibi338 »

Game Name: Roboquest
Game Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Game Version: 1.0
Options Required: Wrenches
Steam Website:
Other Info: tables for previous versions exist but no longer work, they can be found here: viewtopic.php?t=14896

Fayrisu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Request] Roboquest 1.0

Post by Fayrisu »

Can someone make (or update) a table please ? :)

veight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by veight »

Looking for this too.

MrBaldy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MrBaldy »

Here's a cobbled-together CT I tried to make with a dumper, lemme know if it works for you. Can't figure out how to find values how I normally would :cry: maybe I'll spend more time later to add more if I can.

[Link]

Asland
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Asland »

+1

sonikman102
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sonikman102 »

definitely would love to see an xp or perk point thing found for this

Trentonxx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Trentonxx »

MrBaldy wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:25 pm
Here's a cobbled-together CT I tried to make with a dumper, lemme know if it works for you. Can't figure out how to find values how I normally would :cry: maybe I'll spend more time later to add more if I can.

[Link]
Thanks man!

With the current 1.1 version of the game only 2 pointers are missing: (the last one)

I was not able to run the "Get the GE Engine" to run but everything else seems fine.
Can I ask you a little more details info about the names? like the Boss permanent %?

NillaMan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NillaMan »

Trentonxx wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:34 am
MrBaldy wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:25 pm

[Link]
Thanks man!

With the current 1.1 version of the game only 2 pointers are missing: (the last one)

I was not able to run the "Get the GE Engine" to run but everything else seems fine.
Can I ask you a little more details info about the names? like the Boss permanent %?
how did you get this to work? the only pointers i could get to work are the movement and the health pickups, also the jumps. The ammo doesnt work, nor do the damage pointers seem to do anything.

Trentonxx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Trentonxx »

NillaMan wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:09 pm

how did you get this to work? the only pointers i could get to work are the movement and the health pickups, also the jumps. The ammo doesnt work, nor do the damage pointers seem to do anything.
For the ammo I simply set the value to On/True and then selected the address.

The damage ones is what I'm asking more info about because I don't get if it's a multiplier, a flat number or what does it means in term of enemy and bosses.

MrBaldy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MrBaldy »

Trentonxx wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:50 pm
Thanks for the vote! I see the game is on sale, I will see if I can get a proper table for ya today. As for my old attempt at putting some stuff together, it is meant to have the values on the right side changed, not "checked" (except for that one), I didn't put any scripts in there myself. It's confusing and I don't like it and I learned how to do a lot more later on via practice and research so I'll reply with a more usable solution soon :)

Trentonxx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Trentonxx »

MrBaldy wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:46 pm
Trentonxx wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:50 pm
Thanks for the vote! I see the game is on sale, I will see if I can get a proper table for ya today. As for my old attempt at putting some stuff together, it is meant to have the values on the right side changed, not "checked" (except for that one), I didn't put any scripts in there myself. It's confusing and I don't like it and I learned how to do a lot more later on via practice and research so I'll reply with a more usable solution soon :)
great!
So far I think godmode / infinite health and the time freeze function are the most sought after. or at least I wasn't able to make it and all the tables on this site don't seems to work correctly for it. (plus the wrenches!!)

if you're a bit more skilled there is this thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25205 that talks about the Integrated Unreal Engine cheat menu of this game and how to enable it.
(proof of this menu existing is here: viewtopic.php?p=280270#p280270 and requires the use of Universal Unreal Engine Unlocker)

MrBaldy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MrBaldy »

Trentonxx wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:11 pm
Well I have a small table put together that seems to be working for me through multiple game restarts, this game still has a bunch of values that elude me and I had to do health quite differently than how I'd hoped. Could probably find stuff quicker if I was better at using the dumper or even backtracing but I have a lot of practice to do on those fronts :roll: I'd still like to add to this but hopefully you find some use from my contribution. Pretty much uses compares to weed out unwanted values.

To use the "Get Health Values" you will need to activate it and then take damage at least once for the addresses to register. Let me know if there are any issues (hopefully not lol it works for me so far).

Contains:
Health
Infinite Ammo
Infinite Jumps
Game Time
Attachments
RoboQuest.CT
(63.39 KiB) Downloaded 647 times

Trentonxx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Trentonxx »

MrBaldy wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:22 am
Trentonxx wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:11 pm
Well I have a small table put together that seems to be working for me through multiple game restarts, this game still has a bunch of values that elude me and I had to do health quite differently than how I'd hoped. Could probably find stuff quicker if I was better at using the dumper or even backtracing but I have a lot of practice to do on those fronts :roll: I'd still like to add to this but hopefully you find some use from my contribution. Pretty much uses compares to weed out unwanted values.

To use the "Get Health Values" you will need to activate it and then take damage at least once for the addresses to register. Let me know if there are any issues (hopefully not lol it works for me so far).
Thanks! So I guess even you weren't able to disable the script that writes to health. it's odd. I've tried with multiple pointers and disabling a bunch of lines but it doesn't seem to grant godmode no matter what. I think I'll have to find a way to bypass the Unreal Cheat menu and directly enable the single toggles using the console vs using the menu.

Thank you a lot for the Ammo pointer, mine would fire the first shot and then keep the clip freeze at 9/10 rather than 10/10. I'm trying if your infinite ammo is affected by the first shot bonus

a Warning for those using this table: don't check the game time table and also close CE before killing the boss as it would crash the game otherwise. idk. why maybe it's some checksum or smt

MrBaldy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MrBaldy »

Trentonxx wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:06 pm
Yeah there's a lot of shared instructions that's making it difficult (for me anyway). I've tried today for a few hours trying to make a script for infinite health, one hit kills, no recoil, exp multiplier... Some work then don't work, then game crashes after game crash, then switch to try something different and crashes again when I think I'm on the right track. Frustrating. I only have two more options that I added and they work consistently-ish. Haven't had any serious issues anyway. They're for getting "max" wrenches and power cells so you really only need to do it once and you're set. Rarely I won't be able to move or shoot but disabling everything and going to the menu and back in game fixes it then it doesn't happen after that. Idk. I'll upload it anyway even though it's pretty jank :D
Attachments
RoboQuest.CT
(234.65 KiB) Downloaded 889 times