Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Cococream2366
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [REQUEST] STORY OF SEASONS: A Wonderful Life

Post by Cococream2366 »

7aniki wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:53 am
I edited ndck76's table, now it can modify the item name at the inventory level 1 slot 2 ONLY (why not all slot? Because i am lazy)
How to use:
1. Use the item editor from ndck76 normally (that using fertilizer slot 1 at pasture steps)
2. When it generate all your inventory's value, now you can edit the item in the [Level 1 slot 2 Item Name], using a dropdown list (Item ID provided by SerenceGrace, I omitted all the tools ID, hopefully it won't crash the game)

Edit:
I added to the previous item editor:
-tool slot 1 editor
Can change your tool to blessed version, avoid duplicate tool or it will create paradox!
-NPC friendship editor below Level 5 slot 8
I still play at winter year 1 so there are 3 unknown NPC in the middle that I found the address too, maybe Garret, San and Kate, and maybe 2 address below van is vinnie and your child, I will update later after I unlock those characters). Their address is just +B8 offset from the last.
This is just friendship editor, and not marriage candidate affection editor. Maybe you can help me point out their affection address?
You can max their friendship value at 100 so you don't need to give them gift everyday again.
Weirdly I can't find dog friendship address yet
Sorry it took so long because I manually add the friendship addresses one by one, stupid me don't know how to automate them

Edit2:
added Child Stats Editor (Thanks to mymoony, finally!)
My mistake was assuming the wrong initial value for first search based on my eye.

Edit3:
Because ndck76's item editor need extra steps to populate their value, which is not very convenience to use, so I moved Tool slot 1 editor, Child Stats editor, Friendship editor below Player stats editor tree. Now you can change their value directly without needing to do that fertilizer trick again
Also re-sorted friendship editor, ascending, based on NPC name for easier searching

Edit4:
added TimeMachine below Time Editor, perfected by ParkourPenguin
-NEVER SAVE after you use the time machine
-just use it to travel back X days if you happen to sleep early and forgot/missed a festival (within 1 month range). i.e: you missed winter 5 starlight festival, go back to winter 4, then sleep and wait in the location of starlight festival until it started, do not touch anything. After you watched the festival, STOP and just reload your save file
-trust me, it brings more chaos than benefit if you ever using the time machine
I would like to see the list of Item IDs please.

7aniki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 7aniki »

Cococream2366 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:05 am
7aniki wrote:
I edited ndck76's table, now it can modify the item name at the inventory level 1 slot 2 ONLY (why not all slot? Because i am lazy)
How to use:
1. Use the item editor from ndck76 normally (that using fertilizer slot 1 at pasture steps)
2. When it generate all your inventory's value, now you can edit the item in the [Level 1 slot 2 Item Name], using a dropdown list (Item ID provided by SerenceGrace, I omitted all the tools ID, hopefully it won't crash the game)
I would like to see the list of Item IDs please.
oops, sorry for the late reply, been busy with Utawarerumono trilogy lately, check this post
SerenceGrace wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:48 am
Hello! just thought I'd share the item Ids I found! I left out any glitchy items.
Cococream2366 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:32 am
I was wondering if you could make a Cheat Table containing these cheats:
1. Crops Always Watered and Fertilized

2. Add any Item and How many of them you want to your inventory

3. Max Friendship and Affection for all NPCs

4. Child Stats Editor

that is my request.
for no 1, crops always watered and fertilized, I think there's a trainer which already did that as one of its option, forgot the maker's name, sorry

Fareastver
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fareastver »

7aniki wrote:
How to use:
Edit: Nvm, I misunderstood the table