Re: [Request] Colony Ship: A Post-Earth Role Playing Game

Post by Dimensionist »

bill5499 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:53 pm
Dimensionist wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:12 pm
Contralto wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:01 pm
Fun game though, hoping Iron Tower doesn't cheap out on the ending and cut development early like they did with Zombie State.
? What's Zombie State?

Anyway, besides using cheat engine, you can also use a save editor to hack the values. You can't change much, but as long as one of your character's feat points is greater than 0, you can change said character's feat points. More importantly, there's inventory editing - give yourself thousands of ammo and Training Tokens and go wild, the only restriction is that you need to have one of the item in the inventory, because it's not a very good save editor due to it being overly broad.

Look up Okutno's save editor to see what I'm talking about.
What's the value for the training token do you know? I'm trying to use the save editor but I don't know which is the value
There's no set value. It changes with each save, and measures the inventory slot in any case. Just follow the advice I gave earlier: Use AutoSort in the game to sort the inventory. After that, the items in the save editor will be numbered in order (left to right, top to bottom). Example, say you have a rifle in the top left of your 'ALL' version of inventory after sorting, then a pistol to the right of it, and so on and so forth. The items in the save editor will have rifle as the first one in the inventory, then the pistol the number after that, and so on.

It worked like a charm for me, at end-game I had every single armor and weapon in the game (outside of certain event-specific ones) in double digit numbers, and all training tokens at 1000+ numbers.

WintermuteX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by WintermuteX »

Did anyone find a way to find/edit the reputation, standing and belief values?

to find the attributes search the array:

FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 xx 00 00 00

xx = your attribute value in hex

relative to the strength attribute you will find the offset:

+70 const
+eo dex
+150 per
+1c0 int
+230 cha

+2a0 bladed weapons skill and like before every +70 for the next skill

+b00 lvl
+b04 xp
+28dc perk points
-68 current hp
-64 current ap

happybrother
Cheater
Cheater

Post by happybrother »

There is this working CH table for v1.0.6 by "makotech222" here:
viewtopic.php?t=26350

Use it for Skill XP Mod and fixed AP.

Be warned:
exp x 100 is far too much and will instantly level up skills to lv15 (there is no description above lv12].
Best to switch on, kill an enemy with a blade/gun ONCE, then switch off. Best is you get "the enemy (frog) taught you sth about survival" then your get about 50xp for each evade/armor/crit, that will increase to lv 8/9.
Best used when already have a big party.
Look out for certain Feats that modify learning a skill (will reset the x100 upon gaining a feat)

Fixed AP will can also fuck you up, as it freezez ALL ap, even the enemie's. Switch on during your combat phase.
Last edited by happybrother on Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

reeko24
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reeko24 »

Dimensionist wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:45 am
bill5499 wrote:
Dimensionist wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:12 pm

? What's Zombie State?

Anyway, besides using cheat engine, you can also use a save editor to hack the values. You can't change much, but as long as one of your character's feat points is greater than 0, you can change said character's feat points. More importantly, there's inventory editing - give yourself thousands of ammo and Training Tokens and go wild, the only restriction is that you need to have one of the item in the inventory, because it's not a very good save editor due to it being overly broad.

Look up Okutno's save editor to see what I'm talking about.
What's the value for the training token do you know? I'm trying to use the save editor but I don't know which is the value
There's no set value. It changes with each save, and measures the inventory slot in any case. Just follow the advice I gave earlier: Use AutoSort in the game to sort the inventory. After that, the items in the save editor will be numbered in order (left to right, top to bottom). Example, say you have a rifle in the top left of your 'ALL' version of inventory after sorting, then a pistol to the right of it, and so on and so forth. The items in the save editor will have rifle as the first one in the inventory, then the pistol the number after that, and so on.

It worked like a charm for me, at end-game I had every single armor and weapon in the game (outside of certain event-specific ones) in double digit numbers, and all training tokens at 1000+ numbers.
Can you give step by step with picture please, i try it, but i cant find what i am looking for

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

reeko24 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:13 am
Dimensionist wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:45 am
bill5499 wrote:

Can you give step by step with picture please, i try it, but i cant find what i am looking for
Here, go to this site: [Link]

Then, load the save game located in %USER%\AppData\Local\ColonyShipGame\Saved\SaveGames using the save editor.

Search for Amount_7_7F64F1F349F005F429DBDBB140663357 in the values search in the save editor to narrow it down.

To find the right item, first go in-game, open your inventory and press AUTOSORT. The items will now be sorted.

The items in the save editor are now also numbered accordingly. Example:
Say Amount_7_7F64F1F349F005F429DBDBB140663357 101 corresponds to the Credits value (which will usually be high enough you can identify it easily, if this is your first time using it, through the value).
Amount_7_7F64F1F349F005F429DBDBB140663357 100 will be the item located to the left of your Credits in the inventory (or above and to the right if credits are at the leftmost spot in the inventory - just think of it as writing on a page in English, left to right, up to down).
Amount_7_7F64F1F349F005F429DBDBB140663357 102 will be the item located to the right of your Credits in the inventory (or adjusted as mentioned above).

This can be somewhat confusing when the items come in different sizes, but you can just mix and match in the situation therein.

Atros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atros »

viewtopic.php?p=323521#p323521
<- Here lays Zanzer's table that has inventory editor and pretty much all the other stuff you might need.