Noobzor

Sword Art Online Lost Song Sincerely Seeking a Helping Hand

Post by xmydl »

Game Name: Sword Art Online: Lost Song
Game Engine: None
Game Version: 2.10
Options Required: No Height Restrict
Steam Website:

Other Info: First I would thank you for reading this.I've been working on this game some hours but couldn't be able to find one of the code. Which is canceling the fly height restriction. In this game there is a code states if the player is flying. On ground it's 0, when press F or left arrow/right arrow on controller, stays in the air and it turns to 1. When R or up arrow on controller is pressed player starts to fly and it is set to 2. I've traced the assembly which writes to it is "SAOLS.exe+291D49" - mov [rbx+00000BB4],ebp.
Where EBP is not used as a base pointer anymore(?) But a provisional alternative to pass the data. And it's the ONLY code that writes to the address above. When the restriction is switched on, it continuously MOV [rbx+00000BB4] to 0 by this instruction.
Therefore I thought there must be a program judges above, which controls what should be MOV to [rbx+BB4]. So I change to search what access the address. There were around 10 results and one of which worked. Unfortunately it seems not to work properly as I thought. It doesn't set [rbx+00000BB4] to 0 continuously but we can't change to any flyable mode after I made a JE to JMP when the fly height restriction is switched on. So there must be another program judges if the key is inputable. However I can't find the instruction. May I have any help?

Here's my table with some of the things I found.
Attachments
Upload(update1).CT
(21.35 KiB) Downloaded 40 times

xmydl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sword Art Online Lost Song Sincerely Seeking a Helping Hand

Post by xmydl »

Now it's solved by myself!