Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
barak302
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by barak302 »

wing1412 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:45 am
How do I edit Deathnote Kill counts for my characters?
why not use 72 hour candy?

magiman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by magiman »

agilebee wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:50 am
Can someone explain to me how to use these cheats? I know how to change values in game which is basic but I've seen lots of releases of things where the links are broken. Can someone link me to an up to date instruction on how this all works please?
This is the current iteration of the injector tool: viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

There are multiple ways to "cheat", but that is the simplest method, which has commands you can execute.

Beyond the basic commands, you could learn how to run "chng" or utilize the chrome debug console which are also part of that injector.

Further beyond that, you can edit the game file itself, the N.js (formerly Z.js). You'd need 7zip for that and the "asar" plugin for 7zip to be able to open the file. I'll see if I can find my old notes back on page 100 or so...

Edit: Here is a snippet on the N.js

First, you will want to install 7zip as well as the "asar" extension (you'll have to create a folder within the 7zip installation site and name it Formats and put the asar dll files in that folder). Next, if you don't have it installed, get MS's Visual Studio Code as we will be editing javascript. You will also want to navigate inside Visual Studio Code to the extensions options, and search for Beautify in the marketplace, as this extension will make the code much easier to work with (this extension is deprecated now, but there should be similar ones...).

Once those are installed, navigate to your Idleon installation folder -> resources -> and open app.asar with 7zip (don't forget to make a copy in another folder as a back-up). You can extract them, but you can just do the editing with the file staying zipped, you might avoid more errors this way.

Next, navigate to distBuild->static->game and open N.js with Visual Studio Code, this is a larger file as it is the game's code, so it might take a bit on an older PC. If there is a blue bar at the top, click Manage and trust this window. Otherwise, hit F1 and "Beautify File", this may take awhile. Now, you can use Ctrl+F to search for the desired bit of code to edit. Once you perform your edits, make sure to save and close the program. When you are done, 7zip will ask if you want to update the archived file, accept.

thorSolberg054
Cheater
Cheater

Post by thorSolberg054 »

anyone here have a guild full of people who use this? if not im thinking about making one

jkishin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jkishin »

TalesofMercy wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:37 pm
Darkroses wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:06 am
TalesofMercy wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:16 am

This was happening to me as well it is due to the new steam achievements patch lava did. I had to set steam achievement 33, 34, and 35 to a large negative number so they would stop trying to unlock over and over again crashing the game.
Getting the same thing, how did u change the values?
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("SteamAchieve")[33]=-1000000000
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("SteamAchieve")[34]=-1000000000
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("SteamAchieve")[35]=-1000000000
Did someone found a more future proof approach towards this? Since it doesn't seem to be happening without the injector I'm wondering what could be the issue..

ChubyDubyDua
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ChubyDubyDua »

Hi everyone!!

So i just started to use this! :3 thankys everyone for sharing your information/help god bless you.

I wanted to ask , please and sorry to bother, some questions i havent found here x_x sorry im dumb....

Questions are

1.- How can i get more cauldron points? I know theres a "super speed research" but its kinda slow to make more bubbles, is there a way to make ubber fast bubbles? or get more points so i dotn have to wait an hour or so to keep clicking hehe

2.- The companions, i know theres a companion code but it only applies when you add it (also that is server side), when you disable you dont get the companions anymore, is there a way to get em 100% chance no repeated? or get the green gems to get em?

3.-Is it possible to change the lvl of your skills? like having instant 100 mine or something like that?

4.-Theres a cauldron bubble that give talents points, how much is safe to lvl it up? i have it on 200 but idk when its ok to not lvl it up for risk ban

5.- Can we change the Kills from monsters? Barbarian has a skill that its called apocalysis (something like that) that you need to kill over 1 million monsters for it to get effect, can we change the value of how many monsters we have killed?

6.- About Tasks, is there a way to complete the Tasks? I dont want extra merits or Trophies, i want all those tasks to be completed hehe.

7.- The kitchen , whats the max lvl you can add on upgrade? also is there a way to put all kitchens upgrades in 1 shot? like All kitchens lvl 500 or so

8.- How to add the mini game score? i want to manipulate all mini games (fish is important XD)

Thankys so much everyone!!! God bless you all!!!

Melanthios
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Melanthios »

jkishin wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:13 pm
TalesofMercy wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:37 pm
Darkroses wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:06 am

Getting the same thing, how did u change the values?
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("SteamAchieve")[33]=-1000000000
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("SteamAchieve")[34]=-1000000000
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("SteamAchieve")[35]=-1000000000
Did someone found a more future proof approach towards this? Since it doesn't seem to be happening without the injector I'm wondering what could be the issue..
Yea my game still hanging/crashing as of right now as well, would be nice to have a perma solution for this

thorSolberg054
Cheater
Cheater

Post by thorSolberg054 »

Ive been having this issue where the origanal Lavas Totorial is still happening because i had wide quests on while doing glumlees quests, ive reset is quests and done them right but it still wont count. anyway to force compleat it?

lyrockzzxd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lyrockzzxd »

bricked gaming a bit, anyone know how to reset gaming bits? (and maybe gaming level)

magiman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by magiman »

ChubyDubyDua wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:53 pm
Hi everyone!!

So i just started to use this! :3 thankys everyone for sharing your information/help god bless you.

I wanted to ask , please and sorry to bother, some questions...
1- On each color cauldron, there are two buttons, "Bubble" and "Boost", you should beeline the Speed boost to max level 170 and then the other boosts before spending the brews on Bubbles. There are also the "P2W" options for speed, and of course the gemshop upgrades for cauldrons (which you can nullify the costs of with "wide mtx". If you've already maxed all those, you could edit the cheats JS file to increase the research speed cheat, but generally those upgrades should be more than enough without doing trickier edits.

2- Nope, all that stuff is server sided. The cheat temporarily makes your client have the companion's boosts, but it can't change the values for the server.

3- Yes, at least for older skills. You can do "lvl alchemy 120" and it will set that skill's level. It is probably better to just upgrade all of the stuff that contributes to quickly improving that level rather than setting it, when it comes to possible shadowbans though.

4- Mine is over 1k and I've not been shadowbanned, but a "normal" high end level would probably be 500-800.

5- It's better to just use 72 hr candies and "wide candy" for areas where candies aren't normally allowed.

6- "wide task" nullify's a task's requirement, but I'd be careful not to go too far with what is actually possible in the game. When a value is nullified, you won't see how ludicrous a requirement would have been.

7- Not sure, 500 would be plenty though.

8- I don't remember where the value is stored, but you can use the "minigame" cheats to help you pass them.

magiman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by magiman »

lyrockzzxd wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:45 am
bricked gaming a bit, anyone know how to reset gaming bits? (and maybe gaming level)
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Gaming")[0]=0

That should set your bit amount to 0. I'm not sure where the lvl is set, but it should be something account based like breeding.

cracxtractor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cracxtractor »

Hi guys...

Is there a code to reset my "Toilet Paper Postage" level...
I accidently raise it to level 261/261, just want to change it back to level 120/120.

I did try to find the code but still...

Would much appreciate for the help...

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

cracxtractor wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:19 pm
Hi guys...

I accidently raise it to level 261/261, just want to change it back to level 120/120.

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("SkillLevels")[625]=120
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("SkillLevelsMAX")[625]=120

cracxtractor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cracxtractor »

Tindal wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:28 pm
cracxtractor wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:19 pm
Hi guys...

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("SkillLevels")[625]=120
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("SkillLevelsMAX")[625]=120
Thanks For the info bro...

Pulelele
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pulelele »

thorSolberg054 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:48 am
anyone here have a guild full of people who use this? if not im thinking about making one
Im down to join if you make it

adenaaass153
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by adenaaass153 »

nvm i found the error
Last edited by adenaaass153 on Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.