Disgaea 7

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Irishknightmare
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Disgaea 7

Post by Irishknightmare »

For anyone using Eidolon's mod loader in the Requiem Discord, here's a mod to add a bunch of unplayable units to the recruiter. It doesn't have every character, just the ones I wanted for my game. You can remove the mod after recruiting them too.
Password is: fearlessrevolution
job.7z
(804 Bytes) Downloaded 198 times
Updated-removed characters that cause crash, added sugar and spice
Last edited by Irishknightmare on Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zelkovia9876
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zelkovia9876 »

and where does thi mod get installed to?
Irishknightmare wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:21 am
For anyone using Eidolon's mod loader in the Requiem Discord, here's a mod to add a bunch of unplayable units to the recruiter. It doesn't have every character, just the ones I wanted for my game. You can remove the mod after recruiting them too.
Password is: fearlessrevolution
job.7z

Irishknightmare
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

The loader can be place in the root of the game and the mod in root/mods/(anyfoldername)/databases/job

Comnislasher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Comnislasher »

Game CTD when I try to create this new characters.

UPD.I can create Big Bull through. Anyone else crash the game.

Irishknightmare
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Comnislasher wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:22 pm
Game CTD when I try to create this new characters.

UPD.I can create Big Bull through. Anyone else crash the game.
Yes, it crashes when you make a character that uses non generic class models, I'm going to remove the ones than crash and update soon

Irishknightmare
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Ok, there shouldn't be any more characters that crash now but let me know if you find one. Unfortunately the non-generic models crash when you recruit them, you can still edit class ID to get them though.

Comnislasher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Comnislasher »

Irishknightmare wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:04 pm
Unfortunately the non-generic models crash when you recruit them, you can still edit class ID to get them though.
Do you know what class ID this flying robot girl had? Tried to find it using character editor, but no luck.

Irishknightmare
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Comnislasher wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:17 pm
Irishknightmare wrote:
Unfortunately the non-generic models crash when you recruit them, you can still edit class ID to get them though.
Do you know what class ID this flying robot girl had? Tried to find it using character editor, but no luck.
The character ID's in izayoixx's table should be complete, some of the names are not the exact English name though. If you're talking about Shirofune/Kurofune they are Id 300 and 310

Lorhoriel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lorhoriel »

Irishknightmare wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:31 pm
Comnislasher wrote:
Irishknightmare wrote:
The character ID's in izayoixx's table should be complete, some of the names are not the exact English name though. If you're talking about Shirofune/Kurofune they are Id 300 and 310
When I change a characters class ID to say Mugai or Baal, after restarting the game, the description, model, and jumbility ability are correct, but the unique evility is still that of the generic class before changing the Class ID. They also don’t have the infernal treasure abilities and Baal won’t learn any of his specials (Grand Sword, etc). Is there a workaround for this?

Codesterz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Codesterz »

Really needs a way to max all classes mastery for a character instantly. Needing to load into a level, kill all the enemies in trial 5 carnage, then back out to main base and go into menus/submenus to then scroll down to the next class, and then repeat this 40+ times PER CHARACTER. This is annoying and unfun as all hell.

Irishknightmare
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Lorhoriel wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:25 pm
Irishknightmare wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:31 pm
Comnislasher wrote:

When I change a characters class ID to say Mugai or Baal, after restarting the game, the description, model, and jumbility ability are correct, but the unique evility is still that of the generic class before changing the Class ID. They also don’t have the infernal treasure abilities and Baal won’t learn any of his specials (Grand Sword, etc). Is there a workaround for this?
If someone can add equipped evilities and skills in the CT you could change them but it's not currently an option. This is why I tried to add them to recruiter so they would have the correct evilities and skills, but until we get all the files decoded and the mod loader working for everything there's no way to stop the game crashing with Baal and Mugai in the recruiter.

Irishknightmare
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

I'm not very good with adding script to CT but here's what Class exp looks like in memory

[Link]
Red is class ID (warrior is 1, valkyrie 2, etc...)
Yellow is rank (6 is mastered)
Green is Exp per rank
Last edited by Irishknightmare on Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rikaon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rikaon »

Does anyone know how to edit Seal Power?

Question_Mark
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Question_Mark »

Codesterz wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:48 pm
Really needs a way to max all classes mastery for a character instantly. Needing to load into a level, kill all the enemies in trial 5 carnage, then back out to main base and go into menus/submenus to then scroll down to the next class, and then repeat this 40+ times PER CHARACTER. This is annoying and unfun as all hell.
Just to let you know, you don't have to go all the way back to the base in order to change what class a character is leveling up. You can do that in the middle of battle. Just go to their status screen while in battle and you can change their class just like at the base. It's still tedious, but this makes it a little less so.

yasuwitch
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yasuwitch »

Codesterz wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:48 pm
i'm using cheat shop and change it to 999999% then just kill 1 mob in trial 5 = 1max class then change class in status screen so if no counter atk you should max 9 class per round

btw you have to pass bill for change class anytime in status screen