Expert Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by valleymon »

Primatix wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:49 pm
valleymon wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:15 am
Update 10/09/2023
Kind of a funny one but I get bored waiting for a full party on the random events and was curious if this would even work.
wide autoparty
Will fill your party with whoever is on screen (multiple times if there arent enough people :)). They arent actually in your party from their point of view, so if you enter a dungeon etc they don't come with you. I don't think that's possible from what I see at the moment, but you do get the bonus for having a full party

viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697
its a good idea but im not sure how it would work, probably something manipulating the game to register other non existent party members if i were to guess but I have no idea how it would work.
You misunderstand. I just pushed an update to the injector that implements this command. It works buy intercepting the server request "getPartyMembers", and if there are less than 10 members returned, filling up to 10 with whichever players happen to be available in the "OtherPlayers"
attribute. Sadly they are not registered serverside as being in your party, so they do not see themselves as being in your party, and if you start a dungeon, they don't come with you. You do get the bonus for having 10 people though so if you can full clear the dungeon solo then you get full max credits :). There is a thing called howler that allows yiou to "shout". I'm curious if this issues in instruction to the other players on screen and if it can be used to actually force add them to your party for real. This would be fun

olli2k6
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by olli2k6 »

Hey guys and thanks @valleymon for this great Injector. I wonder why I get the following error when in character screen. I mean, everything works fine for me but I'm worried where they come from. Anyone got an idea?

[Link]

Code: Select all

Error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'behaviors' of undefined
    at Object.<anonymous> (<anonymous>:856:66)
    at Object.cheat (<anonymous>:279:33)
    at Object.<anonymous> (<anonymous>:1371:18)
    at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
    at Object.runStartupCheats (<anonymous>:1370:17)
    at Object.setup (<anonymous>:1358:36)

dasher
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dasher »

Hey guys, Im new at cheat values and i've read lots of messages in this idleon topic. I only learnt Cheat Engine changing values and im having trouble about finding Garbage ones, because they show rounded numbers. Since i don't know how to search for decimals, how can I find the value of it?

Also i've read about the .asar files and -js. Idk how to change those files. Already downloaded the plugin for 7zip to be able to open the file but didn't conclude well.

Edit: also been trying to find a discord link but all of them are expired.

olli2k6
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by olli2k6 »

dasher wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:35 am
Hey guys, Im new at cheat values and i've read lots of messages in this idleon topic. I only learnt Cheat Engine changing values and im having trouble about finding Garbage ones, because they show rounded numbers. Since i don't know how to search for decimals, how can I find the value of it?

Also i've read about the .asar files and -js. Idk how to change those files. Already downloaded the plugin for 7zip to be able to open the file but didn't conclude well.

Edit: also been trying to find a discord link but all of them are expired.
Here is the link to the post of valleymons Cheat Injector. So you dont need to change any variables in the game on yourself. Just read everything properly and follow the steps.

magiman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by magiman »

dasher wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:35 am
What happened?

If things are up to that point you should be able to go to the "Legends of Idleon" folder, then navigate to "resources". Right click on app.asar, then you should see "7-Zip" as an option and choose "Open Archive". Once you are in, navigate to distBuild->static->game and then you'll want to open N.js in MS Visual Studio Code (Code is more lightweight than the regular Visual Studio). It is highly recommended to get a code beautification extension (They're added in the program itself, "Beautify" which is recommended earlier in the thread is deprecated, but there are other similar extensions too if you can't install it. It'll make browsing the code much easier. When the extension is installed you can hit f1 and choose to run it.

When it comes to actual edits, using ctrl+f to search for specific "unique" things is much easier. Such as with "TimeCandy1", there is a section of code which lists it and gives a value of "ID = 60", which is the number of minutes for AFK time. So, you could set it to something like 86000 which is close to 60 days.

Code: Select all

e = new l, (t = new l).h.displayName = "1_HR_Time_Candy", t.h.sellPrice = 1, t.h.typeGen = "dTimeCandy", t.h.ID = 60, t.h.Type = "TIME_CANDY", t.h.lvReqToCraft = "88", e.h.common = t, (t = new l).h.desc_line1 = "Hold_down_to_instantly_get_1_Hour_of_AFK_Gains.", t.h.desc_line2 = "Filler", t.h.desc_line3 = "Filler", t.h.desc_line4 = "Filler", t.h.desc_line5 = "Filler", t.h.desc_line6 = "Filler", t.h.desc_line7 = "Filler", t.h.desc_line8 = "Filler", e.h.consumable = t, K.addNewQuest("Timecandy1", e)
After you save from an edit (I'd also recommend just doing it after beautifying it so you don't have to re-run every time, and keep a backup of it if you have to undo something tedious) and close the file in Visual Studio Code, you'll get a prompt to update the archive. After that you should be good to load up the game.

primedew
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by primedew »

Deathmashine wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:59 pm
Hi there, im trying to get chromedebug to run, but its always crashing the injector.
I have already changed the chrome.exe location in both config and config.custom
And i have searched the Posts here to find answers but only found that i have to put in the path correctly.
Anyone who can help me? :D
here after one year and thinking the same thing

togunov
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by togunov »

nice to meet u guys. i have some questions, can somebody help me out? :^)
previosly i used injectF5cheat. but it's like 10.2022 version or somthing like that. i check this forum for newest version, and I losts in posts(
i knew there's way to edit stats in chrome or in file. i need it to change stamps in legit way.
thx you in advance for your help, and sorry for myy grammatical mistakes

Akkayy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Akkayy »

togunov wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:04 pm
nice to meet u guys. i have some questions, can somebody help me out? :^)
previosly i used injectF5cheat. but it's like 10.2022 version or somthing like that. i check this forum for newest version, and I losts in posts(
i knew there's way to edit stats in chrome or in file. i need it to change stamps in legit way.
thx you in advance for your help, and sorry for myy grammatical mistakes

barak302
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by barak302 »

barak302 wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:20 pm
bumistro wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:03 pm
fucklava123 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:04 pm
Hey, just wanted to ask if theres any way to unlock the gem packs bonuses in game. I'm talking more specifically about the latest pack that introduced a 20% dr multi, I could not find a cheat related to that in the cheatlist or the posts listing the versions so lmk if you know a way!

Thanks ;)
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14407&p=307417#p307417
where can i see how many bundles there are and what is the bonus of each one?
i understand that to frop the items i need the banner unlocked

someone knows?

Primatix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Primatix »

valleymon wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:00 pm
Primatix wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:49 pm
valleymon wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:15 am
Update 10/09/2023
Kind of a funny one but I get bored waiting for a full party on the random events and was curious if this would even work.
wide autoparty
Will fill your party with whoever is on screen (multiple times if there arent enough people :)). They arent actually in your party from their point of view, so if you enter a dungeon etc they don't come with you. I don't think that's possible from what I see at the moment, but you do get the bonus for having a full party

its a good idea but im not sure how it would work, probably something manipulating the game to register other non existent party members if i were to guess but I have no idea how it would work.
You misunderstand. I just pushed an update to the injector that implements this command. It works buy intercepting the server request "getPartyMembers", and if there are less than 10 members returned, filling up to 10 with whichever players happen to be available in the "OtherPlayers"
attribute. Sadly they are not registered serverside as being in your party, so they do not see themselves as being in your party, and if you start a dungeon, they don't come with you. You do get the bonus for having 10 people though so if you can full clear the dungeon solo then you get full max credits :). There is a thing called howler that allows yiou to "shout". I'm curious if this issues in instruction to the other players on screen and if it can be used to actually force add them to your party for real. This would be fun
ahhh ok i see

ThinkTwice
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ThinkTwice »

Hi guys,

first of all thx to creator valleymon.

I have a few questions. :D

Yes, I have to say I'm afraid of being banned because I've been playing for quite a long time so far and I don't want to lose it. And I don't want so many cheats, just a boost here and there.
Right now I'm in the middle of World 4, so I don't think World 5 cheats are of any use to me. Or, in the worst case, they are even too conspicuous, increasing the risk of a ban.

I customized my config.custom.example file. So I deleted all the cheats that I don't need or want.
Is that all I have to do or do I also have to change something in the config file?

I haven't installed it yet because I'm a scaredy-cat. Once I have it installed, can I start the game normally via Steam or do I have to start it special somehow? And if I have to start it specifically, can I still play on my cell phone and the cheats will still work there?

A chrome path is specified in the config.custom.example and config files, but my chrome is not there. Now I have copied my path but it only has one \ between the folders but the original always had 2 \\, the question is does it have to be like that? So do I just have to insert the double \ or not?

Many thanks in advance, kind regards ThinkTwice

vlox09
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vlox09 »

ThinkTwice wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:24 am
Hi guys,

first of all thx to creator valleymon.

I have a few questions. :D

Yes, I have to say I'm afraid of being banned because I've been playing for quite a long time so far and I don't want to lose it. And I don't want so many cheats, just a boost here and there.
Right now I'm in the middle of World 4, so I don't think World 5 cheats are of any use to me. Or, in the worst case, they are even too conspicuous, increasing the risk of a ban.

I customized my config.custom.example file. So I deleted all the cheats that I don't need or want.
Is that all I have to do or do I also have to change something in the config file?

I haven't installed it yet because I'm a scaredy-cat. Once I have it installed, can I start the game normally via Steam or do I have to start it special somehow? And if I have to start it specifically, can I still play on my cell phone and the cheats will still work there?

A chrome path is specified in the config.custom.example and config files, but my chrome is not there. Now I have copied my path but it only has one \ between the folders but the original always had 2 \\, the question is does it have to be like that? So do I just have to insert the double \ or not?

Many thanks in advance, kind regards ThinkTwice
u mean multiply (boost)? yes is safe if you enter normal numbers ( you know what i mean )

cheating will be active if you play via inject, so its gonna be okay start the game via steam

dirtycube
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dirtycube »

Injection of InjectCheatsF3/4 stuck at Step1 some1 can help me set it up?

babiganz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by babiganz »

how to run injection f5?

bronihah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bronihah »

Hello all, I noticed today that using w1 companion, Companion Park shows that I have all the pets, but is not applying certain pet bonuses'. Specifically for Doot and Sheepie. Any ideas about what the issue might be?