[REQUEST] Dragon Quest Heroes 2 CHEAT TABLE - Monster Medal Cheats

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
NeilGlory
Noobzor
Noobzor

[REQUEST] Dragon Quest Heroes 2 CHEAT TABLE - Monster Medal Cheats

Post by NeilGlory »

Yo boy Neil Glory made an account for this (better believe it lol). Ok, so I'm just gonna point out the cheats this game really needs THE MOST right now guys:

CHEAT TABLE OPTIONS FOR DRAGON QUEST HEROES 2:
-Option 1: Unlimited Monster Spawns (Allows you to endlessly spawn multiple copies of the selected monster without actually using up the monster coin, this was like the BEST and most fun cheat out of all even back in Dragon Quest Heroes 1 and it is THE MOST OVERPOWERED THING TO DO XD. I'm actually really sad and kinda annoyed that nobody featured this in their cheat table.)
-Option 2: Infinite Playable Monster Duration (You can transform into certain monsters in this game like slimes, platipunks, golems and other playable monsters, however I find it a bit bothering that it always feels so short (especially if you use speedhack) and then poof you just transform back to normal after the monster runs out of power, so it would be lovely if anyone could come up with this cheat that lets you play as a monster for as long as you like. Obviously, this cheat can always be disabled when you want to stop playing as that monster, just in case you thought you'd be stuck as a monster forever)
-Option 3: 100% Monster Drop Rate/Easy Loot Drop (Trust me. it can be pretty hard to obtain certain stuff from monsters and often quite annoying, depressing and a time wasting process, which is why I would also appreciate if there was a cheat that would finally guarantee every monster to drop items or monster medals when they're defeated, I've only ever seen this cheat featured in a couple of games like YS Lacrimosa and Monster Nox or Legend Of Heroes games...really, this doesn't seem like a very common cheat nowadays)
-Option 4: Ignore BATTLE Restrictions or whatever (Ok listen, so this one sucks a tinsy bit, because every time I try to spawn a monster by my side while being "PEPPED UP" the game won't even allow me, unless I've used the Coup de Grâce effect. Monsters can only be spawned when the character is normal, and I was wondering if there's a way to make this like In Dragon Quest Heroes 1, where you could spawn monsters at any point, even while powered up. That's not all tho, but trying to cast ZOOM or view equipments and other stuff while in combat or while pepped up never works. I find these resrtrictions quite irritating, they're kinda ruining it for me, idk it's weird. Opening treasure chests while being pepped up also doesn't work.)

These 4 cheats are the ones that I require THE MOST, URGENT!! I have stated more options below, but you don't need to make the rest of 'em if you don't want to or have no time spare.

I hope I don't sound TOO PRETENTIOUS, and even If I do you have to understand that you're not just doing this for me, you'd be doing everyone else a favor as well if you can complete this request and come up with a cheat table for Dragon Quest Heroes 2 that has the options stated here. I'm sorry if you think I'm not worthy enough to deserve these cheats, but I was really hoping there are people who actually care to provide this kind of stuff. I know they're not easy to make, and I certainly can't make any cheats because I find that impossible without EXPERT GUIDANCE and INSANE DETERMINATION, but is just bothers me seeing how people choose to OVERLOOK CERTAIN CHEATS just because they think they're not required, or that they shouldn't bother. In my opinion, the more cheats you make, the better the game experience will become.

Optional:
-Option 5: Character speed modifier (I don't require this one that much, but it's still worth mentioning. Unlike GAME SPEED modifier, this allows you to mess around with your player's speed, and probably your teammate's speed too, without affecting the speed of the entire game. Attacks and skills will become faster and you'll pretty much be able to move faster as well)
-Option 6: Unlimited Jumps (Just for fun I suppose, so you can jump as many times as you like XD maybe, I don't know if it can fully be exploited yet, since the character may not be able to perform double jump, which if I'm right it means there cannot be an infinite jump cheat, so it's gonna be something more like a moon jump probably...we could skip this option if you want, but it never hurts adding this too. Actually there were a couple of high platforms that I was wondering how to reach...perhaps the infinite jump cheat would be useful there.)
-Option 7: Allow Zoom/Evac During Story Stages RESTART (This glitch happened to me at certain parts while having Psaro replacing the main character for example, then Yangus, Luceus and Doric, teammates don't actually count. I don't know why but nearly every single time I got to a boss fight, and after I won the game just doesn't know what to do and I can't finish the stage because I get stuck, so I literally need to relaunch my game and edit Psaro back to Lazarel as certain areas required me to have that character in my team 100%. Not always the case tho as most stage worked fine, even if Lazarel wasn't in my team as the main character, but some of them seem to just refused to cooperate which is really annoying, cause there was no way to get the stage done. So, in these instances I would really preffer If I could just restart the stage, but there is just no way to do that, unless me and my whole party get knocked out, but I can't even find a way to kill myself cause I'm way too broken, so the only option left is to restart my game and switch Psaro with the main protagonist Lazarel in order to fix the issue with stages like this one that has you recover your blade, and won't work if you're not playing as Lazarel, I've seen it myself dude, there are cutscenes that are supposed to be playing but yet aren't which is why the game just throws me into the stage as Psaro, and the cutscenes don't ever come in, when I reach the chests that contain the story's item, surprise nothing happens! I need to restart my game and add Lazarel back so I understand it's how it's supposed to be, but I still find it hard to believe that some stages do you like that)

As for the verison of the game, the STEAM version will do since I've tested my game with another cheat table that was for the steam version of the game and it worked 100%. Honestly, I don't really think I need to mention this, just go for the obvious version, the latest version of the game.