[Request] Pro Cycling Manager 2023 (Steam)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
christdx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Pro Cycling Manager 2023 (Steam)

Post by christdx »

HayesJR wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:21 pm
Chris_Vroome wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:29 pm
Here is a cheat table that only affects one rider at a time working for both TTs and road races.

You need to find the HR address (a float) for the rider you want to edit. Once you narrow it down, there will be at least two addresses, one will be a whole number, and the other will be a decimal. Replace the 'Rider HR' address with the address of the decimal number. This will allow you to control the current and max values for the green, red and yellow bars as well as rider heart rate.

It works by the green, yellow, and red bar addresses always offset by the same value from the Rider HR address.
E.g. If the Rider HR address is 0, then the red bar value address is 0 + 34, and the yellow bar value address is 0 + 30 etc.

Not sure what the water address offset is yet.
How to find the HR address ?
Hi, i'm interesting about "How to find the HR address ?" also.
thank in advance

bazzigoplay297
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bazzigoplay297 »

I'll leave here the last year's table, which was really complete (apart from water, but it wasn't an important missing), hoping someone is able to update the table to 23.
Attachments
PCM2022_1.0.3.3P_U1.CT
Last year's (PCM 22) table
(8.32 KiB) Downloaded 152 times

Mikadel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mikadel »

christdx wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:50 am
HayesJR wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:21 pm
Chris_Vroome wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:29 pm
Here is a cheat table that only affects one rider at a time working for both TTs and road races.

You need to find the HR address (a float) for the rider you want to edit. Once you narrow it down, there will be at least two addresses, one will be a whole number, and the other will be a decimal. Replace the 'Rider HR' address with the address of the decimal number. This will allow you to control the current and max values for the green, red and yellow bars as well as rider heart rate.

It works by the green, yellow, and red bar addresses always offset by the same value from the Rider HR address.
E.g. If the Rider HR address is 0, then the red bar value address is 0 + 34, and the yellow bar value address is 0 + 30 etc.

Not sure what the water address offset is yet.
How to find the HR address ?
Hi, i'm interesting about "How to find the HR address ?" also.
thank in advance
When in a race you search for the heart rate of your rider. This will be 80 when starting a race. Normally you can find the correct address after 2 or 3 scans.

I haven't tried scanning for pointer addresses before so this may not work but i've managed to find the pointer address for the HR value (at least it's working in my savegame). If it works then please go ahead and use it.

If anyone know how to search for the consumption rate, it would be nice if you could post it.
Attachments
PCM64_one_rider.CT
(87.6 KiB) Downloaded 267 times