Judgment PC port

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
AskaLangly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Judgment PC port

Post by AskaLangly »

There are two 1-byte values that alters the difficulty.

Although you can change the difficulty mid-game, remember that there is an achievement tied to beating it on Legend.

With that said, EASY would be 1, NORMAL would be 2, HARD would be 3, LEGEND would be 4.

For some reason or another, when you do set the difficulty to Legend, whatever difficulty you had prior would still show, and it sticks upon a save reload. It is necessary to use a second save when testing this, or else you will be locked from changing the difficulty.

-----------------------

Add the address for wooden tags as well.

radioactivethighs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by radioactivethighs »

Is there any chance of an option to automatically unlock things? the thumb bypass events are killing me

zrasam
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zrasam »

Can someone help me by adding Fantasy zone into this? That arcade game is making me lose my mind I swear to god

Saxen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Saxen »

If anyone can figure out how to freeze the timers for drone racing, that would be awesome.

sombra
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sombra »

radioactivethighs wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:10 am
Is there any chance of an option to automatically unlock things? the thumb bypass events are killing me
use mouse to play this minigame, honestly any minigame in this game is way easier with mouse control, except drone, 100% need to use controller for that

radioactivethighs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by radioactivethighs »

sombra wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:39 am
radioactivethighs wrote:
use mouse to play this minigame, honestly any minigame in this game is way easier with mouse control, except drone, 100% need to use controller for that
I actually have been using the mouse, turns out the lock I was having trouble with seems to be specifically bugged. All the other thumb turn stuff is working fine, but this one instantly fails me after getting the first turn, I can't proceed with the friendship with the lock guy because of it.

sombra
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sombra »

radioactivethighs wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:32 am
sombra wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:39 am
radioactivethighs wrote:
I actually have been using the mouse, turns out the lock I was having trouble with seems to be specifically bugged. All the other thumb turn stuff is working fine, but this one instantly fails me after getting the first turn, I can't proceed with the friendship with the lock guy because of it.
i just play the game again, i checked that there's no bug whatsover with his minigames, i maxed out his friendship already, also you can just pick lock pick if thumb is bugged on your end, its randomly generated anyway

zrasam
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zrasam »

Hey guys, is there anything that can be done with Mahjong using cheat engine? I cannot get the three color straight for days now.

eyelsi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eyelsi »

can someone make a currently highlighted item amount pointer?
pleaseeeeeeeee

Verranicus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Verranicus »

FistoMB wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:50 am
alromaithi wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:57 pm
Appreciate any help with reputation points as well as high/perfect mini games scores.

It seems the game was underestimated and went under the radar and not being mentioned to get interest. ~(-_-)~
Quick thing for this, Reputation is best done through the main way, My towngo completion can alter reputation and set it to 99999 but luckily it can be reset by either changing it manually or by disabling the script and then making another friend, it could have complications later down the line if you alter it .

Mini Games are something I'm working on by the way :)
Can you explain what you mean by Mytowngo altering reputation? I'd like to turn it to 50 at the end of the game so I can skip the few friends I can't be bothered going for (mahjong).