The Universim v21

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
srattex
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:13 am
Reputation: 1

Re: The Universim v20

Post by srattex » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:28 am

Thanks man!!!

tomzi031
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:19 am
Reputation: 0

Re: The Universim v20

Post by tomzi031 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:20 am

its not working do you need to update it to get it working or?

tomzi031
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:19 am
Reputation: 0

Re: The Universim

Post by tomzi031 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:52 am

Mikejuh wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:53 am
I have no experience with this at all,
but it only took me an hour or so to figure out how to update the numbers.

I left the infinite water out though.
Happy gaming :)

p.s. this is for v19, just noticed v20 i out, so i'll update when possible.
please update it i really wanna play with cheat :/
thank you!

srattex
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:13 am
Reputation: 1

Re: The Universim

Post by srattex » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:33 am

Mikejuh wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:53 am
I have no experience with this at all,
but it only took me an hour or so to figure out how to update the numbers.
Can you possibly do a tutorial on how to do these updates? Thanks in advance!

Mikejuh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:45 am
Reputation: 2

Re: The Universim v20

Post by Mikejuh » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:15 pm

Mrt19 wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:39 pm
I´m looking for some people that can create or help to make Tables for The Universim^^
Infinite Water, food or whatever would be damn helpful.
Maybe you guys have more success then me with something that works. : )

Thanks :D
Just putting this here, sorry for being late, kinda forgot it xD
For some reason i couldn't give them eternal life anymore (very much a rookie),
but at least you have inf hunger/thirst/stamina/happiness.
Attachments
The Universim v20.CT
(6.92 KiB) Downloaded 57 times

Mikejuh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:45 am
Reputation: 2

Re: The Universim

Post by Mikejuh » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:16 pm

srattex wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:33 am
Mikejuh wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:53 am
I have no experience with this at all,
but it only took me an hour or so to figure out how to update the numbers.
Can you possibly do a tutorial on how to do these updates? Thanks in advance!
I used the info i got from page 1.
I'm not creating a CT, merely updating it (for as far as i can).

srattex
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:13 am
Reputation: 1

Re: The Universim v20

Post by srattex » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:53 pm

The new table isn't working for me on V20 for some reason I can't enable it... :shock:

MoHawk768
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:59 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: The Universim v21

Post by MoHawk768 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:01 pm

Can anyone help with the Alpha 21 version yet?

MoHawk768
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:59 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: The Universim v21

Post by MoHawk768 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:11 pm

PLEASE !!! Thanks a bunch enjoy this game alot

whopperg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 5:38 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: The Universim v21

Post by whopperg » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:08 pm

Well,
here is my first attempt to make such table for this game:

Version: 0.21.10090
Cheats:
Happiness
Health
Stamina
Thirst

Special:
Everything ;-)
Side Note: I guess by mistake i found some code that changes everything to 100 - also like Health of Buildings ;-)
Activate ONLY the "Everything" Script.
After that, click on the Nugget list (right upper corner) to set the values. do this like every 5 min or so to reset the Stats to 100.

Also, sometimes you need two tries to activate it. Eventually it does not work with saved games.

Feel free to mod my table, but please post your new table here as i am still getting use to ASM.
Dont blame me if anything goes wrong.
Tested with CE 6.7, Win10 (1703) 64 Bit
Attachments
The Universim_0.21.10090v2.CT
(10.84 KiB) Downloaded 41 times

srattex
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:13 am
Reputation: 1

Re: The Universim v21

Post by srattex » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:32 pm

whopperg wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:08 pm
Well,
here is my first attempt to make such table for this game:

Version: 0.21.10090
Cheats:
Happiness
Health
Stamina
Thirst

Special:
Everything ;-)
Side Note: I guess by mistake i found some code that changes everything to 100 - also like Health of Buildings ;-)
Activate ONLY the "Everything" Script.
After that, click on the Nugget list (right upper corner) to set the values. do this like every 5 min or so to reset the Stats to 100.

Also, sometimes you need two tries to activate it. Eventually it does not work with saved games.

Feel free to mod my table, but please post your new table here as i am still getting use to ASM.
Dont blame me if anything goes wrong.
Tested with CE 6.7, Win10 (1703) 64 Bit
Thank you !!!! I will try this out today!!! :D :D

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JasonTheJason