Vampire Survivors

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
vinny969
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Vampire Survivors

Post by vinny969 »

In this file you will find all unlocked characters: Arca, Porta, Poe, Clerici, Dommario, Mortaccio, Exdash, MissingNo, CAVALLO

MissingNo: all stats are random whenever you go back to the lobby and open character selection again

CAVALLO: this character is completely hidden and its attributes are completely unplayable, so i decided to build one. It also only works on the Library map where it has a direct gem for level 2 since this character has no skills

To install: Here

v0.2.10
Attachments
Hidden Characters.rar
(163.8 KiB) Downloaded 1430 times

YukoValis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by YukoValis »

Welcome to Python code. So let me give advice for anyone trying to find values.
When a value changes in Python the address ALSO changes.
Making almost impossible to search for values with cheat engine.

lotsofgrenades
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lotsofgrenades »

Those still trying to use cheat engine that couldn't quite figure it out from the previous 2 people who posted.

In Cheat Engine I just set to Double, put in my amount of current Gold to search and searched that. I tried all of the processes, there's 5 of them and they have unique ID's each time as far as I can tell.

One of them will bring up the addresses that will match your current gold. I couldn't get it to 'static' the value, so just set the value to whatever and purchase something, it will update to that value.

Hope that helps someone.

Ankoku.
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ankoku. »

I'm confused because there's a Text Document and 4 files and 1 VDF file

kotyara
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kotyara »

I registered only to give advice about coins, when I saw that some people cannot change coins and were already going to change the code through python.
Variable type "Double". The address "6BA70877FFF8"
Here is my file. [Link].
This link is for 14 days, so if someone knows where to upload it forever (or to the site), you can reload it and add your link yourself
The easiest way to get a lot of coins is in the main menu. You need to have some amount of coins in order to be able to make purchases. Then you buy some kind of skill, look for this value in the program, then reset all skills and get the same number of coins and do "screening" with this value. I got it right away. You still need to choose the right process to search. But I have 4 game processes, so it didn’t work the first time. I chose the process with the number 000033B0 (it is my penultimate one). I searched for "all".
I also tried to change the coins in the game itself (until I thought of changing them in the menu), but there the game stores coins in fractional numbers, for example, not 100 coins, but 100.3. When you take more coins, the number will not be 105.3, but 105.4 or 105.2. It's strange that the game uses floating point numbers for an integer. But it doesn't matter.
I also tried to change the current level in the game, but I couldn't. I was looking for information and came across this site.
If anything, here is the file [Link] (I uploaded it to a file hosting service) - here I only changed the coins.

Zoe Laroux
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zoe Laroux »

johnhsq wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:07 pm
bbinshadow wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:22 am
Thanks! your guide is so kind
I pasted 'pip install plyvel-win32' in IDLE (Python 3.10 64-bit), then it saied ' SyntaxError: invalid syntax'
Well, you have to run it from cmd, press Win + R and enter cmd.exe, press enter, then enter the command 'pip install plyvel-win32'
Im getting:

"ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement plyvel-win32 (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for plyvel-win32"

any ideas?

Arutsuhaimaa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Arutsuhaimaa »

vinny969 wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:00 am
UPDATED v0.2.10 - New Characters Included

SURVIVOR 1
Luck 100%
Magnet 300%
(This setup is enough to get level 100+ and 8k-10k gold coins in every run)

SURVIVOR 2
Luck 400%
Magnet 300%
Power 200%
Amount +5

MONEY FARM
Greed 1000000%
(On a single money bag u can take more 200k gold coins, enough to buy all skills)

KILL THE DEATH WITH POE
Hp/Regen/Armor/Power
(To unlock hiden character. You will kill the death in one sec, your regen is higher than the reflected damage dealt)

Install:
1. Go to the game folder in Steam\steamapps\common\Vampire Survivors\resources\app\.webpack\renderer
2. Backup main.bundle.js file
3. Replace with the file you downloaded
4. Open the game

Note: All character stats can be changed with Notepad. Although the information is tangled up, you can filter with Ctrl+F "charname"

For everyone who is missing this after each update, it's quite simple to do on your own:

1. open main.bundle.js (in ...\Vampire Survivors\resources\app\.webpack\renderer) with any text editor

In this file you'll find all characters and their stats in plain text:
charName':'Dommario','surname':'','spriteName':'Dommario_01.png','walkingFrames':0x5,'description':'Permanent +40% duration and speed, -40% move speed.','portraitName':'p_dommario.png','isBought':!0x1,'price':0x1f4,'maxHp':0x64,'armor':0x0,'regen':0x0,'moveSpeed':0.6,'power':0x1,'cooldown':0x1,'area':0x1,'speed':1.4,'duration':1.4,'amount':0x5,'luck':0x1,'growth':0x1,'greed':0x1,'magnet':0x1

2. just edit those stats and save the file

example:

'power':0x1 -> 'power':0x3 = +200% damage (might)

PS: Don't just do a "replace all 'power':0x1 with 'power':0x3" command. Weapons, Upgrades (pretty much everything) is also found in this file and you would end up changing more than you wanted to.

roddor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by roddor »

i found the address of the level, first you will need to find where is the address of the coins (double) in the processes, then you will start playing and search 2x your level (4bytes), then lvl1 = 2, lvl2 = 4..., your level is how many times you got the pebbles, if you are at lvl5 (= 10) and put it at lvl1 (= 2), you will evolve 5 times until you reach the level you were (i don't know how to put images sorry, this is my first post)

crazytrain334
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by crazytrain334 »

any of the earlier releases being uploaded i rather enjoyed using survivor 2 :(

vinny969
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vinny969 »

Updated v0.2.11 - New Character Included

SURVIVOR 1
Luck 100%
Magnet 300%
(This setup is enough to get level 100+ and 8k-10k gold coins in every run)

SURVIVOR 2
Luck 400%
Magnet 300%
Power 200%
Amount +5

MONEY FARM
Greed 1000000%
(On a single money bag u can take more 200k gold coins, enough to buy all skills)

HIDDEN CHARACTER
All character unlocked to buy

RARE DROPS
Bag 10g | Bag 25g | Bag 100g | Clover
(32x - same as coin)

Install:
1. Go to the game folder in Steam\steamapps\common\Vampire Survivors\resources\app\.webpack\renderer
2. Backup main.bundle.js file
3. Replace with the file you downloaded
4. Open the game

Note: All character stats can be changed with Notepad. Although the information is tangled up, you can filter with Ctrl+F "charname"
Attachments
Survivor 1 v0.2.11.rar
(166.53 KiB) Downloaded 1375 times
Survivor 2 v0.2.11.rar
(166.53 KiB) Downloaded 2292 times
Money Farm v0.2.11.rar
(166.53 KiB) Downloaded 1687 times
Hidden Character v0.2.11.rar
(166.53 KiB) Downloaded 1077 times
Rare Drops v0.2.11.rar
(166.52 KiB) Downloaded 1006 times

crazytrain334
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by crazytrain334 »

aww ty vinny your work doesnt go un noticed <3

Iamn00bish
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Iamn00bish »

First attempt at making a cheat table, here it is!

All it does is let you edit the money value directly, though it wont go above 999999.

Happy Hacking!
Attachments
VampireSurvivors(steam v2.8).CT
(459 Bytes) Downloaded 2218 times

bpx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bpx »

Thanks for all these great edits and tables! I wonder, is there a way to manipulate the game so chests always give you 5 items? I tried running the Survivor 2 edit that vinny posted but I still only get random drops from chests.

warhero2112
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by warhero2112 »

Didn't seem to work for me
Not sure what i did wrong

Iamn00bish
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Iamn00bish »

warhero2112 wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:01 am
Didn't seem to work for me
Not sure what i did wrong
did you make sure to select the right game process, it only seemed to work with one of them :D