Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [Request] Undernauts Labyrinth of Yomi

Post by The Black X »

BladeFang wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:12 pm
The Black X wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:53 pm
Ok I'm back with bad and good news. Bad as game's memory is way too much complex for my knowledge (damn unity and mono) and completely different from previous Experience games i hacked.
So NO table, sorry.

Good news as SAVES ARE COMPLETELY DECRYPTED AND UNPROTECTED. And save editing is super easy as everything is written.
That said i studied save's data a bit and i have this thing for you here.
It's a part of the save, the part that controls items in the storage.

How to use:
Spoiler
-Open the game, withdraw everything from storage. Close the game (by selecting quit).
-Go to your save location, most likely
C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\Aksys Games\Undernauts_ Labyrinth of Yomi\Save\SaveFile_X
(X is slot number, probably = 0 if you saved on the topmost slot)
-Make a Backup of StorageInventory.sav
-Put the one i made in SaveFile_X folder.
-Boot the game and check the storage.
-If it didn't work do put my file both in SaveFile_X folder and in SaveFile_XMirror1 folder.
-If you still have problems, open my file with a txt editor or hex editor and try substituting "magicNumberSaved":"StorageInventory20180626" (on the very beginning of the file) changing the number to the one appearing in your version of the save.
-You can repeat any time and have infinite of those items.
It will give you the following items in the storage:
-All stat boosting items x99
-3 Skill points x99
-Lockpicks x99
-Other stuff.
Spoiler
The Zip is password protected as requested by the site, password is (my username):
The Black X

If it works i can make a version with "ultimate" equipment set as well. But not for a while.
Hope you enjoy, cu in a bit. (playin' SMTV)
Have you done anything aside of changing the IDs / Counto of the itens on storage? Just asking because for whatever reason if i try to change my own storage item IDs it always get corrupted but changing yours work just fine
Tested everything minus "equip effect" as i don't have any item with that atm.
You gotta edit the 1st address if you change the lenght of the save file, like item quantity:1 to item quantity:99 you added 1 digit, so you need to increase the 1st address' value by 1. Same for true and false. "True" has 1 letter less then "false", so... you got that.

stassy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stassy »

The storage trick worked for me but it doesn't if you try to hotswap files when game is running, so just close the game before doing it or force close the game by closing the windows

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

stassy wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:30 am
The storage trick worked for me but it doesn't if you try to hotswap files when game is running, so just close the game before doing it or force close the game by closing the windows
Yeah. Game loads saves in memory somewhere and ignores save files unless for writing them. Not even returning to main screen works. Need to completely reboot the game to apply your edits to saves.

BladeFang
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BladeFang »

Do you guys also have a problem with the game taking 5-10 seconds everytime a new event happens? Like you talk with someone and takes 5-10 seconds to show the sprite and start talking

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

BladeFang wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:09 pm
Do you guys also have a problem with the game taking 5-10 seconds everytime a new event happens? Like you talk with someone and takes 5-10 seconds to show the sprite and start talking
Yes.
Not related to hacking as it always have been like that.

BladeFang
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BladeFang »

a fix for the game delay for me was to change my regional settings/keyboard to japan when i play,i have no clue how it affects the game,maybe something to do with different keyboard,just saying for whoever wants to give a try since its a annoying bug

RTX_XXXX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RTX_XXXX »

My table here :
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18249

ndbl1992
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndbl1992 »

Does anyone know how to mod attribute limit in this game ? I changed the attribute value in Assembly-CSharp.dll \ Experience.Character \ Player \ Attribute Limit from 99 to 9999 but when I created character and assigned attributes point, the attribute value was still limit at 99.
Thanks !