Puzzled_Job
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Request] Pascal's Wager: Definitive Edition

Post by Puzzled_Job »

Shinox wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:03 am
So nobody manage to make a cheat table or a trainer for this .. i'm shocked
Well I mean it is a mobile port of a game and very low on probably the majority of people's list, But If you comb the first pages people have provided info how to hack it yourself.

Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kanelakis »

+1

Xforcen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xforcen »

+1

anilinov
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by anilinov »

I was able to edit some stats, but I get negative returns on attributes, anyone got an idea how to fix that, what value should the negative returns be?

Nevermind, I figured it out haha

guerrini67
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by guerrini67 »

Is it normal everytime I do a first and a second scan there are always too many( about dozens!!! 9results to edit?! I'm trying to edit health value with no result.Thanks

5545ggdgdf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 5545ggdgdf »

Your health is 1455 search 1455 "double'' instead of using 8 byte or float.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Jinn_Akuma wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:00 am
Puzzled_Job wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:24 am
Everything is double value. I tested this and managed to make all resources 9999. The only problem is the values don't stay the same between each area when it comes to health. resources are fine after maxing them out. I tried using a pointer scan but im not a pro so i probably didn't do it right. But if you manage to max out your resources, you can get through some of the early game with ease.

You can even edit your stat points as well. Double value too. This means you can bypass the max stat points and make each stat 99.
Can you share your table for now????
As it was written - everything is dynamic and reallocates / changes between areas - so so far it is a search and freeze "game" ;)
Only observation at the moment is that HP & Stamina have 0x30 offset and attributes are one next to another.

Puzzled_Job
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Puzzled_Job »

sanitka wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:47 pm
Jinn_Akuma wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:00 am
Puzzled_Job wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:24 am
Everything is double value. I tested this and managed to make all resources 9999. The only problem is the values don't stay the same between each area when it comes to health. resources are fine after maxing them out. I tried using a pointer scan but im not a pro so i probably didn't do it right. But if you manage to max out your resources, you can get through some of the early game with ease.

You can even edit your stat points as well. Double value too. This means you can bypass the max stat points and make each stat 99.
Can you share your table for now????
As it was written - everything is dynamic and reallocates / changes between areas - so so far it is a search and freeze "game" ;)
Only observation at the moment is that HP & Stamina have 0x30 offset and attributes are one next to another.
Yeah seems like that is so. That's why the only advice I can give from someone who isn't a pro is just in the mean time search for the values of your stats and items. Max them out and play until someone can figure it out. No table can be made atm.

Toxic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Toxic »

Here are some tips on how to find values easily:

HP/Sanity/Stamina:
1. Use grouped search mode and this pattern: d:<HP_value> w:16 d:<SANITY_value> w:16 d:<STAMINA_value>
2. Add some zeros in double values to filter out unrelated fractional entries, e.g. d:2150.000 w:16 d:115.000 w:16 d:600.000
3. Sanity value is handled differently. Maximum value on screen equals value in memory, but when it gets smaller than max, value in memory is decreased at x0.5 of what you see on screen: Screen: 115(max) -> Memory: 115, Screen: 105(max-10) -> Memory: 110(max-5). So for every decreased point on screen, value in memory is decreased by 0.5.
4. Freeze values, but ALWAYS unfreeze before changing level, otherwise game will crash. Then search for new address on next level start.
5. Set HP to some huge value, like 20000 and freeze it - this will allow you to survive fall from any height.

One Hit Kill:
You need to modify Bonus ATK value, not total ATK. Go to trophies page and apply some trinket that increases ATK, then switch pages back and forth so you can see overview of your stats with all bonuses - search for bonus ATK value. Change trinket, check new bonus value, filter search, etc. After you found value, set it to some huge number, like 5000. Done. No need to freeze - value is preserved between levels. Moreover, if you change trinkets again, all modifications will be applied as deltas to your huge value, so this change is preserved until you restart the game.
Note: be careful if you don't freeze your HP: some of your attacks result in self-damage proportional to your total ATK, so with this huge ATK value your every hit to enemy will also damage you by 500-1000 points.

Items:
Use grouped search mode and this pattern: d:<MAX_COUNT> w:64 d:<CURRENT_COUNT>, e.g. d:99.000 w:64 d:2.000
There's also ITEM_ID 16 bytes away from count (address of count + 24). But I think this is some kind of dictionary lookup key for description text, because changing it does not change item type.
Here are some IDs for reference: Chipped immundus: 50001; Immundus: 50002; Immundus Crystal: 50003; Immundus Diamond: 50004.

UPD: Similarly to Bonus ATK, you can also increase bonus values for other stats, like HP, Defense, Stamina, Sanity, Res, Crit, etc - Just set them to million or something, so you don't have to search and freeze actual values again on every level. Although fall damage is calculated as percentage of max life, so freeze is needed to protect against that.

5545ggdgdf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 5545ggdgdf »

What about the special attack skill. Normally you need to fill the skill icon, how do you freeze or even search for that?

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

If anyone wants to dig deeper - it is a mono/Unity + LUA game.
To simplify their life developers used ToLUA libraries, sources can be found here - [Link].
Or you can analyze mono functions and try to call them directly like in the code bellow (original post)

Code: Select all

{$lua}
local method = mono_findMethod('UnityEngine', 'Application', 'set_runInBackground')
local domain = mono_enumDomains()[1]
local args={}
args[1]={}
args[1].type=vtByte
args[1].value=1
mono_invoke_method(domain, method, 0, args)
{$asm}

Davyheaven
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Davyheaven »

+1 please