Mercenary Kings [ Update 1.1.0.19074 ]

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
flx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Mercenary Kings [ Update 1.1.0.19074 ]

Post by flx »

This game has been updated a few times and the table laying around here only works for infinite ammo and Stop Timer (must be activated during mission) and nothing else. (old table attached)

I mostly just would like a little help in finding values like the Total Equip Load (press enter -> Status )

I've tried everything i know, float, double, all value, i just can't find the correct address to freeze it as 0 (or as lowest as possible)
There are a few other stuff that can affect this value, like the items you are carrying and the mods you install on your weapon. But i couldn't find their values either.

Oh, and in case anyone wants to know, here are some values i've found:
- Health and ammo are 4 bytes * 1. You start with 80 health and 7 bullets. You can check these values on the Status screen.
- Money is Float * 1, but i recomment you to search for "Between" values instead of exact because the decimal values aren't always what's shown in game.
- Materials are 2 Byte * 1, and can easily be all found close to each other using Memory Viewer (given you have at least 1 of each).
Attachments
MercenaryKings 9322.CT
(506.6 KiB) Downloaded 90 times