Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[REQUEST] FapTitans 18+

Post by Idlehands88 »

WARNING - Adult Browser Game

Game Name: Fap Titans - [Link]

Game Engine: Browser Game

Game Version: N/A

Anything would be great, don't know how Browser games work with CE lol. Noticed the Skills are client side as you can use Speedhack to bypass the cooldown on them.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] FapTitans 18+

Post by Idlehands88 »

Anyone take a look at this?

Fear3d
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQUEST] FapTitans 18+

Post by Fear3d »

As far as I can tell, combat is handled client-side, and then it will periodically send an update to let the server know the accumulated results (such as how many times you clicked, how much gold/essence/gems you earned from killing monsters, etc.) That being the case, you could *probably* use CE to affect how much damage you're doing to the enemies, and you could probably also affect how many resources they drop.

As you noted, the skill timers are also handled client-side, so they can be influenced. However, when you use a skill, the packet it sends to the server contains a "lastUsed" (a.k.a. the time you used the skill) argument. I don't know exactly what the server uses that for, but it would be pretty simple for them to use it for anti-cheat purposes, so I'd recommend being careful not to overdo it too much.

Your stats and the amount of resources that you have are all saved on the server, so you probably can't do much to those. And if you try to make it purchase something that you don't actually have the resources for, it will trigger the anti-cheat (from what I've heard, but I haven't tested it). That being the case, I don't think there's really a lot you can do with CE.

Really though, CE probably isn't the best way to go if you want to hack this game. It's probably easier to just use your browser's developer console to send packets to the server and/or run scripts.