[Request] Horizon's gate

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Superova
Noobzor
Noobzor

[Request] Horizon's gate

Post by Superova »

Hi this is my first post here i want to ask a cheat table Request about this game because there is no cheat tables or trainers for this game anywhere I will be thankful really thankful to anyone who will make it!
Steam

This is a strategy rpg game not a long time appeared with a LOT of things that i don't know how to cheat like Turns and Actions and Skill pionts Items durability etc...
What i really wanted the most is:
-Infinite stars (Skill pionts)
-Infinite Actions
-Infinite Health&Mana
Other things like Money&Food Are not a problem but those that i really need, Thanks for reading

kadaz83
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Request] Horizon's gate

Post by kadaz83 »

it's actually quite easy to find almost everything ..mostly in float..but some address like money,items are in 4 bytes..even you can edit stats as well

Superova
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Superova »

kadaz83 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:52 pm
it's actually quite easy to find almost everything ..mostly in float..but some address like money,items are in 4 bytes..even you can edit stats as well
The skills are a problem for me, Because every time i change them after i find the value the number reset to the original value when i come back to the game even after i toggle them...

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

Superova wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:56 pm
kadaz83 wrote:
i change them after i find the value the number reset to the original value
Because its the display value not the internal value

Superova
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Superova »

Rysefox wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:03 pm
Superova wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:56 pm
kadaz83 wrote:
i change them after i find the value the number reset to the original value
Because its the display value not the internal value
Then how i can find the internal value? even after i searched using value type "all"

kadaz83
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kadaz83 »

[Link]

for Skill Points..You can try use essence stone to increase you exp..for every 250exp points..you will get 1 skill points..by then..u will find the address of the skill points

For Stats : when u have many skill points..try to increase sword skill one by one ( what we tried to find is the stars, not the stat directly ) while searching using (float) unknown value and increase the value by 1 when u add stars in stat ..when u increase about 5 stars..the point u seeking is actually pointing at "4"..( this address normally near your HP,MP,skill Points )
after you found it..every 10 or every rows are the address of the stats ( normaly i just add around 10-15..cause if you add too much..it will instant kill every NPC )

Maximum movement points are 9, while jump are 6..if you add too much ( like 255 ) the game will sloww a bit everytime u move.

Superova
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Superova »

kadaz83 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:24 pm
[Link]

for Skill Points..You can try use essence stone to increase you exp..for every 250exp points..you will get 1 skill points..by then..u will find the address of the skill points

For Stats : when u have many skill points..try to increase sword skill one by one ( what we tried to find is the stars, not the stat directly ) while searching using (float) unknown value and increase the value by 1 when u add stars in stat ..when u increase about 5 stars..the point u seeking is actually pointing at "4"..( this address normally near your HP,MP,skill Points )
after you found it..every 10 or every rows are the address of the stats ( normaly i just add around 10-15..cause if you add too much..it will instant kill every NPC )

Maximum movement points are 9, while jump are 6..if you add too much ( like 255 ) the game will sloww a bit everytime u move.
Thank you so much for telling me how

kadaz83
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kadaz83 »

Superova wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:01 am
kadaz83 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:24 pm
[Link]

Thank you so much for telling me how
You can also edit the action points ( 30 for normal ) to around 15-20..cause if you edit to 1..it will break the gameplay as well..as it always be your turn