Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 EAC Disabler

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 EAC Disabler

Post by SunBeam »

@Deepthroat: Any tool that you consider pointless shows the author - - someone - - dedicated time to learn how the internals work. Just stating that is like saying 'hey, I got a legit key' when everyone else is using a crack. They both do the same thing; however flaunting one or the other isn't seen as an alternative - - but as mocking the other's work. Pointless or not, he's done more than you could.

Artorikus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Artorikus »

It doesn't work for me. I install it correctly but the game stills says that I can't go online because EAC is disabled...

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

[QUOTE="Artorikus, post: 53948, member: 10273"]It doesn't work for me. I install it correctly but the game stills says that I can't go online because EAC is disabled...[/QUOTE]

I don't think this allows you to cheat online. It is only for single player

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

Hey, here's an even easier method:

Run DBXV2.exe from the bin folder of the game. If you wanna go online, enable excessive air contamination.

(Neither the community nor I nor the creator of Xv2patcher are responsible for anything that might happen. You still need 100% file consistency with another user to play with them online, however.)

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

stealthcl0wn wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:41 pm
Hey, here's an even easier method:

Run DBXV2.exe from the bin folder of the game. If you wanna go online, enable excessive air contamination.

(Neither the community nor I nor the creator of Xv2patcher are responsible for anything that might happen. You still need 100% file consistency with another user to play with them online, however.)
Pretty much what I was talking about earlier on this topic, the game was always available without EAC by running DBXV2.exe in the game folder.
So I never understood the problem people were having with this game, that had to rely on petty "hacks".
It's still possible to do it with more recent games, but we need to HEX edit the *.exe, I was actually looking into making a tool to remove the EAC checks automatically.
I also meant no disrespect from the guy who did this, regardless of the usefulness of this, he probably learned something while doing it (people liking it and/or using it is just a bonus).

Matze500
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Matze500 »

I posted this beacause it is easy to use for people who don't have the knowledge messing arround with parameters. With this you can even start it directly from steam.
I released it right after the game came out.