Deleted.

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
ZimonIsHim
Noobzor
Noobzor

Deleted.

Post by ZimonIsHim »

Deleted.
Last edited by ZimonIsHim on Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: I just can't seem to understand CE

Post by TimFun13 »

I'd suggest doing the CE tutorial (in the help menu), but there is a tutorials section on the forum and the [Link] has a lot of information. But the tutorial you linked seems to explain how they found the address, so it might be a lack of knowing assembly language.

Post what you have, someone might be able to explain it better.

ZimonIsHim
Noobzor
Noobzor

Deleted.

Post by ZimonIsHim »

Deleted.
Last edited by ZimonIsHim on Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

ZimonIsHim wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:57 pm
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:50 pm
I'd suggest doing the CE tutorial (in the help menu), but there is a tutorials section on the forum and the [Link] has a lot of information. But the tutorial you linked seems to explain how they found the address, so it might be a lack of knowing assembly language.

Post what you have, someone might be able to explain it better.
I know the wiki and I've bookmarked a lot of tutorials in the tutorial section.
The point is that I simply don't understand how this works... even with these tutorials. I need to find a tutorial that explains terms and does things slowly and clearly. It just makes me feel so dumb... :(
They tend to work progressively, so you'll need to start at a basic one and work your way up.
[Link] and just work your way down the list.
But me and most others on the forum will work with you, just make sure to show your work/effort.

If there are terms that didn't get answered by the wiki, ask here; I even tend to add that kind of thing to the wiki when it's pointed out.

And there is [Link] and [Link]. They both have some great tutorials, and some that get every specific and in depth. And being in video format you'll see those little things that get missed in pictures and text.

ZimonIsHim
Noobzor
Noobzor

Deleted.

Post by ZimonIsHim »

Deleted.
Last edited by ZimonIsHim on Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

ZimonIsHim wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:26 pm
I just read your post titled "Had a fun conversation about VG cheating.". It was a very interesting read. How often do conversations like that occur?
I wouldn't say that often. But when asked "So you're good with computers", I tend to say "one of my hobbies is hacking VGs"; so it does come up. The last one was with my sisters BF's kids, but they were more excited then upset. Most just seem to see a scene from a movie in their head ("I'm in.") and don't really say much. The kid from that post/conversation was a little too high strung for a kid, at least that's my thinking in the end.

ZimonIsHim
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ZimonIsHim »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:02 pm
ZimonIsHim wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:26 pm
I just read your post titled "Had a fun conversation about VG cheating.". It was a very interesting read. How often do conversations like that occur?
I wouldn't say that often. But when asked "So you're good with computers", I tend to say "one of my hobbies is hacking VGs"; so it does come up. The last one was with my sisters BF's kids, but they were more excited then upset. Most just seem to see a scene from a movie in their head ("I'm in.") and don't really say much. The kid from that post/conversation was a little too high strung for a kid, at least that's my thinking in the end.
That's interesting. Again, thank you for your help!