With Cheat Engine Change / Edit / Reset Time Records ????

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
Post Reply
User avatar
LordSaphir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:38 pm
Reputation: 7
Contact:

With Cheat Engine Change / Edit / Reset Time Records ????

Post by LordSaphir » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:17 am

i have a question

how i can with Cheat Engine Change / Edit / Reset Time Records ????

like this

Image
or
this
Image

i have try this
Image

but the programm dont find anything
i get this error
Image


someone here know what to do ? what i need to change ?

i want to delete / reset this records without creating a new Character
Last edited by LordSaphir on Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3152
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 503

Re: With Cheat Engine Change / Edit / Reset Time Records ????

Post by STN » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:51 pm

Moved to appropriate section. This is cheat engine related
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 244
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:05 am
Reputation: 53

Re: With Cheat Engine Change / Edit / Reset Time Records ????

Post by zachillios » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:56 pm

Time is almost never stored as a 4 byte value, it's usually float. My recommendation is using seikur0's table that has pointers for your player card addresses and doing a float unknown scan to narrow down your search for them.

User avatar
LordSaphir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:38 pm
Reputation: 7
Contact:

Re: With Cheat Engine Change / Edit / Reset Time Records ????

Post by LordSaphir » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:14 pm

zachillios wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:56 pm
Time is almost never stored as a 4 byte value, it's usually float. My recommendation is using seikur0's table that has pointers for your player card addresses and doing a float unknown scan to narrow down your search for them.
i dont understand
have you examples or step by step ?


User avatar
LordSaphir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:38 pm
Reputation: 7
Contact:

Re: With Cheat Engine Change / Edit / Reset Time Records ????

Post by LordSaphir » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:49 am

i have seen / shown this video but i dont understand this how i can make / use it on Monster Hunter World

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1178
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 231
Contact:

Re: With Cheat Engine Change / Edit / Reset Time Records ????

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:53 am

LordSaphir wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:49 am
...
i have seen / shown this video but i dont understand this how i can make / use it on Monster Hunter World
What don't you understand?

User avatar
LordSaphir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:38 pm
Reputation: 7
Contact:

Re: With Cheat Engine Change / Edit / Reset Time Records ????

Post by LordSaphir » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:54 am

TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:53 am
LordSaphir wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:49 am
...
i have seen / shown this video but i dont understand this how i can make / use it on Monster Hunter World
What don't you understand?
how i can use this in Monster Hunter World

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1178
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 231
Contact:

Re: With Cheat Engine Change / Edit / Reset Time Records ????

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:56 am

LordSaphir wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:54 am
...
how i can use this in Monster Hunter World
With some brains and common sense.

User avatar
LordSaphir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:38 pm
Reputation: 7
Contact:

Re: With Cheat Engine Change / Edit / Reset Time Records ????

Post by LordSaphir » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:58 am

TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:56 am
LordSaphir wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:54 am
...
how i can use this in Monster Hunter World
With some brains and common sense.
you need to edit a leaderboard

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1178
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 231
Contact:

Re: With Cheat Engine Change / Edit / Reset Time Records ????

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:01 am

LordSaphir wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:58 am
...
you need to edit a leaderboard
Are you trying to edit values stored on servers?

User avatar
LordSaphir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:38 pm
Reputation: 7
Contact:

Re: With Cheat Engine Change / Edit / Reset Time Records ????

Post by LordSaphir » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:04 am

TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:01 am
LordSaphir wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:58 am
...
you need to edit a leaderboard
Are you trying to edit values stored on servers?
i dont know it is stored on the server or not
only i can see this or someone who have my guildcard

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1178
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 231
Contact:

Re: With Cheat Engine Change / Edit / Reset Time Records ????

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:31 am

I'm think your "guildcard" is an ID for you used by a server.

But if you still want to try and it's just a timer, just scan for a timer like in the video; then see if you can change it.

User avatar
LordSaphir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:38 pm
Reputation: 7
Contact:

Re: With Cheat Engine Change / Edit / Reset Time Records ????

Post by LordSaphir » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:58 am

TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:31 am
I'm think your "guildcard" is an ID for you used by a server.

But if you still want to try and it's just a timer, just scan for a timer like in the video; then see if you can change it.
i dont know

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users