CheatEngine does not filter any value

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
Pernicies
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Pernicies »

hi Guys,

For some months I have the problem that CE no longer filters values. I enter a value, click on "First Scan" and after a second he spits out the result: Nothing at all. I have the problem with every process that I want to use. This forces me to switch to ArtMoney, which shows me desired values, but would rather continue working with CE. Do you know what I could do or why that is?

If it is important:

Windows 10x64 Pro

Bitdefender TS 2019

[url=http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/i/1ye2-46-1067.png][img]http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/thumbs/1ye2-46-1067.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by Pernicies on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Schnitzelmaker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Schnitzelmaker »

Not sure about Bitdefender 2019, but in the 2018 Version it was required to allow CE access the filesystem. Maybe also whitelist it.

CE is sometimes blocked by Bitdefender by default.

Try to give CE access to protected folders.

Also try if it works if Bitdefender is disabled. BT has an option to disable it for some time.
Last edited by Schnitzelmaker on Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pernicies
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Pernicies »

I've done all the cheatengine.exe on the whitelist and scan exception, all the applications' access in the firewall allows full access, Bitdefender protection disabled, but still a scan finds no results. It's strange. I do not dispute that it is due to Bitdefender, but I do not want to uninstall it. Maybe there is still a possibility, would also be ready to find the problem via TeamViewer, if someone has time and desire.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ich habe alle cheatengine.exe auf die Whitelist und Scan-Ausnahme getan, sämtlichen Zugriffe der Anwendungen in der Firewall Vollzugriff erlaubt, Bitdefender Schutz deaktiviert, aber trotzdem findet ein Scan keine Ergebnisse. Ist schon seltsam. Ich streite nicht ab, dass es an Bitdefender liegt, sehe aber von der Möglichkeit ab, diesen zu deinstallieren. Vielleicht gibt es ja noch eine Möglichkeit, wäre auch bereit via Teamviewer das Problem ausfindig machen zu können, wenn jemand Zeit und Lust hat.

Eric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Post by Eric »

try setting a custom scanfolder in scansettings. Likely something us preventing your temp files from being overwritten

Eric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Post by Eric »

or don't use the all type. (might have been handy to mention that you're actively changing the type to all before scanning)

Pernicies
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Pernicies »

[QUOTE]

or don't use the all type. (might have been handy to mention that you're actively changing the type to all before scanning)

[/QUOTE] But if I do not know which type my value is, I scan the whole day. and if he's type 8 byte, then I do not find him, or am I mistaken? That's why I always scan with "All Value" so that I can see the 8 bytes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aber wenn ich nun nicht weiss, welchen Typ mein Wert entspricht, scanne ich den ganzen Tag. und wenn er vom Typ 8 Byte ist, dann finde ich ihn gar nicht, oder täusche ich mich da? Deswegen scanne ich immer mit "All Value" damit mir auch die 8 Bytes angezeigt werden.
Last edited by Pernicies on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Post by Eric »

go to settings-scan settings and add some of the types you wish to use with the all type. i recommend 4 byte, float and double