How to update Cheat Engine scripts if you don't have AOB scans?

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
zajechax
Noobzor
Noobzor

How to update Cheat Engine scripts if you don't have AOB scans?

Post by zajechax »

Hello Guys,
I have a problem - I don't know how to update scripts in Cheat Engine... I know how to update scripts when you have AOB scans - it's easy but how to update them when you don't have AOB scans? I was searching for tutorials about that in whole internet but I didn't find something about that... Can something please tell me how to do it or send me a tutorial?

I just wanna update scripts like in attachment.

Best Regards,
Zajec.
Asphalts Scripts.CT
(65.13 KiB) Downloaded 93 times

jungletek
Shogun
Shogun

Re: How to update Cheat Engine scripts if you don't have AOB scans?

Post by jungletek »

Search for variable, use 'find what accesses/writes' to locate the program code that operates on it, adjust scripts as necessary with changes.

zajechax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zajechax »

Please write me how or send me some tutorials how to do it. I wanna learn.

jungletek
Shogun
Shogun

Post by jungletek »

Go through the CE Tutorial (comes with Cheat Engine) if you haven't already. See the tutorials sections here in the forums.

I *did* tell you how to do it, although very basically and generically, but that really is the gist of it.

You need to teach yourself enough, using the available and plentiful resources, so that you can ask more specific questions regarding what exactly you need help on. As it is, your post isn't much different from the many "how do I hack games" posts that people inevitably ask; the problem is that not only are they asking to be spoon-fed the basics, but that all of that information has been covered to death, so people expect you to have taken the initiative and taught yourself the basics.

So if you want to learn, go ahead. The info is out there. Once you understand the basics, you should be able to ask better questions about what you need help with.