cant find value

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
evil_befall
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

cant find value

Post by evil_befall »

trying to change money for this game [Link] this game seems like a simple rpg but stil i cant even find money value keep getting blank results in next scan please anyone knowhs how to find the value in this game ?

Bloodybone
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: cant find value

Post by Bloodybone »

I don't know the game but the value could be encrypted or its on an other value type

evil_befall
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by evil_befall »

Bloodybone wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:07 pm
I don't know the game but the value could be encrypted or its on an other value type
dont think its crypted this game is not a a big game like some other rpg i bought it for 2.39 euro so kind of cheap

Bloodybone
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Bloodybone »

It could still be another value type

Edit: It seems to be a game made with Rpg-Maker and as far as i know the values are multiplied or something? So do an unknown intitial value scan

evil_befall
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by evil_befall »

i tried to search around on google for games made by rpg maker some said do the value times 2+1 but stil nothing i found a value but changing it does nothing

Bloodybone
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Bloodybone »

evil_befall wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:47 am
i tried to search around on google for games made by rpg maker some said do the value times 2+1 but stil nothing i found a value but changing it does nothing
It could then maybe be a graphical adress

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

RPG Maker ???

4 bytes
(value x 2) + 1

[Link]

Bloodybone
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Bloodybone »

Cake-san wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:48 pm
RPG Maker ???

4 bytes
(value x 2) + 1

[Link]
I don't know with what RPG Maker it was made with but i pretend it is RPG Maker MV because it's the newest one and as in RPG VX ACE or in RPG VX (value x 2) + 1 is the case it could be that there is somthing different going on in a other RPG Maker like MV so maybe do unknow initial value and increased/decreased or even just changed scans.

Edit: Also what could also help is attach to the game go into memory view then go onto view and then do Enumerate DLL's and Symbols and after that click on the arrow on the left side of the first one and right click somewere and press find and search for something you maybe want and then if you find something double click it and you'll get to the start of the function.

evil_befall
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by evil_befall »

wel thx for the help everyone but dont need it anymore beaten the game i could redo game with everything unlocked but thats to easy