Wolf Quest AE Inf Health n more Info

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
VoidGoofyWolf65
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Wolf Quest AE Inf Health n more Info

Post by VoidGoofyWolf65 »

I thought this might be helpful for single-player wq users! I don't know how to make a script but here is some steps to get inf health and stam in wolf quest as well as the actual stats as the wiki is wrong. This is useful if you want to challenge yourself by killing every pack without a problem or murking every animal in your path.

Inf Health +2
Health: 1362 (or if your wolf is not +2, just put the values listed below), Float and scan

Find an animal that can hurt you and decrease your health, pause the game, and use the decreased value. Repeat this until you find a value that is near (below) 1362 and decreases when you get hit. Change the value back to 1362 and click the box to freeze it.

:!: This does not make you immune to the farmer's attack as he can still one-shot you. :D :!:

Stam For All -2 to +2: -4, Float, start scan

decrease your stam followed by the decreased value (ce) each time, and increase your stam followed by the increased value (ce). There should be two -4's but don't worry pick one. Right-click> What Writes To This Address> Jump around a bit and then replace the code.

:!: Beware when doing the stam hack, it will destroy the main menu and make your compass not work very well, and destroy the in-game tabs. Very broken and buggy. :!:

True Healths>
+2: 1362
+1: 1281
0: 1200
-1: 1119
-2: 1038

This is because the ones listed on the wiki are wrong. I did not list the -/+ 3's because they are perks.

:!: (Will update for hunger and sleep) :!:
Last edited by VoidGoofyWolf65 on Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Wolf Quest AE Inf Health Info

Post by BabyGroot »

Do you mean this game?

if this is true, this is the game you said, I have created this table from a very old version
( 25 January 2023 / Patch 1.0.9h Released! / 10401311 )
Almost a year... :D
Unfortunately this table is outdated for the latest version... :)

Check build Id / Date Patches : [Link]
Options Table

VoidGoofyWolf65
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VoidGoofyWolf65 »

Yee, I've just made this to be a new base for others to make their updated tables, or for those who are a bit worried about downloading others' tables. Especially since I couldn't find anything that gave the direct stats :shock:

Callum1246
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Callum1246 »

BabyGroot wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:04 am
Do you mean this game?

if this is true, this is the game you said, I have created this table from a very old version
( 25 January 2023 / Patch 1.0.9h Released! / 10401311 )
Almost a year... :D
Unfortunately this table is outdated for the latest version... :)

Check build Id / Date Patches : [Link]
Options Table

Hi, im wondering is there a link to where i can get this table?

Callum1246
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Wolf Quest AE Inf Health n more Info

Post by Callum1246 »

VoidGoofyWolf65 wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:37 am
I thought this might be helpful for single-player wq users! I don't know how to make a script but here is some steps to get inf health and stam in wolf quest as well as the actual stats as the wiki is wrong. This is useful if you want to challenge yourself by killing every pack without a problem or murking every animal in your path.

Inf Health +2
Health: 1362 (or if your wolf is not +2, just put the values listed below), Float and scan

Find an animal that can hurt you and decrease your health, pause the game, and use the decreased value. Repeat this until you find a value that is near (below) 1362 and decreases when you get hit. Change the value back to 1362 and click the box to freeze it.

:!: This does not make you immune to the farmer's attack as he can still one-shot you. :D :!:

Stam For All -2 to +2: -4, Float, start scan

decrease your stam followed by the decreased value (ce) each time, and increase your stam followed by the increased value (ce). There should be two -4's but don't worry pick one. Right-click> What Writes To This Address> Jump around a bit and then replace the code.

:!: Beware when doing the stam hack, it will destroy the main menu and make your compass not work very well, and destroy the in-game tabs. Very broken and buggy. :!:

True Healths>
+2: 1362
+1: 1281
0: 1200
-1: 1119
-2: 1038

This is because the ones listed on the wiki are wrong. I did not list the -/+ 3's because they are perks.

:!: (Will update for hunger and sleep) :!:

I am confused on how to do this? is there a video on how to do it bc everytime i do it the game crashes XD, and can you pls update it for sleep and hunger too? its been a while idk