Help with The First Descendant cheat table

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
xayof30940
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Help with The First Descendant cheat table

Post by xayof30940 »

The game has no real AC and I'm able to attach to the process and debug. I've gotten unlimited ammo to work with no reload. I cannot find the health or shield value at all and I've found skill cool down values but haven't been able to change them.

If someone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Help with The First Descendant cheat table

Post by SunBeam »

The game uses Themida with anti-debug (much like anything done by Nexon -> Maplestory anyone??). No real AC, my ass.. it comes with Black Cipher, Nexon's anti-cheat.. How well have you documented your facts?

xayof30940
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xayof30940 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:04 am
The game uses Themida with anti-debug (much like anything done by Nexon -> Maplestory anyone??). No real AC, my ass.. it comes with Black Cipher, Nexon's anti-cheat.. How well have you documented your facts?
I can debug and attach no problem. I'm using an undetected version of CE. I never said there is no AntiDebug or AC. I said no real AC unlike EAC, Battleye. Surely some things are serverside and aren't able to be changed but as the post suggests I was looking for people to check with me. There is no need to be rude to me.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

xayof30940 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:16 am
I never said there is no AntiDebug or AC
" The game has no real AC " <- you wrote that. You're contradicting yourself now..

Thing is we're not Nostradamus to know what you're **trying to say** from the minimal amount you're posting. So now, of course you replied with an explanation stating you can debug etc. when this was never the subject. I can debug with just standard CE, there's no need for an undetected one, as Themida does not focus on Cheat Engine, just solely on anti-debugging features for standard debuggers (VEH is not included). As for Black Cipher -- and you didn't even mention this -- it's the first time I'm seeing it, so will see how that impacts whatever I plan to do with UE for this title :P

As for thinking I'm "rude" to you for asking something simple as "How well have you documented your facts?": how about you document the things you're saying before writing something, rather than using psychology 101 on me now to justify your limitations? Thank you.

P.S.: Just so you know.. all new users to this forum who act like this always end-up saying the other party is rude. Because that's how your mind classifies your poor preparing for a subject vs. another who prepares more. And that's no way to win an argument, it's rather childish.

ItsSwipe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ItsSwipe »

xayof30940 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:47 am
The game has no real AC and I'm able to attach to the process and debug. I've gotten unlimited ammo to work with no reload. I cannot find the health or shield value at all and I've found skill cool down values but haven't been able to change them.

If someone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated
would u mind sharing some of your findings

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

"I've gotten unlimited ammo to work with no reload." -- false statement. Let me explain the "mirage":

- empty your magazine so you have 0 bullets left
- make sure your clip has 5 bullets in it
- so your screen should now show 5/0
- freeze your clip so clip ammo doesn't decrease
- shoot at enemies or bosses with high health

See what happens after first 5 bullets shot. You'll see yourself firing and the health not going down. Why? Cuz all the other bullets past your server-sided synced 5 in the clip are duds.. You're firing blanks.

The game is fully server-sided, so quit yanking that you've done this and that. There's no findings to be shared.

As for the anti-cheat, it kicks in after the tutorial mission, that's why I said "even CE 7.5 works". No, it doesn't. Detection occurs 30-40s into the game, where you end-up seeing this:

So that "I have an undetected CE" crap is just showing off to generate some praise from people. Unless you've completely modified CE's GUI, renaming buttons and elements in there so Black Cipher doesn't detect strings and other shit.. you don't have an UCE. The only thing you get with an UCE is more time till you're detected. But you are detected eventually. And that message above kicks in and bye bye, back to main menu.

So.. long story short.. Till someone actually shows me realistic cheating in this game, I will not believe any other shit that's flaunted around in this topic. And by "cheating" I don't mean DirectX ESP or whatever aimbot. I mean: health, ammo, modifying item amounts, etc. Show me that and I'll stand corrected.

Peace,
Sun

ItsSwipe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ItsSwipe »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:30 am
strange i was running CE all day attached aswell checking values and i never got a error message or anything from the game

moonxiyan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by moonxiyan »

Hey @SunBeam i found a few "korean or chinese" charakter player ingame they had some kind of attackspeed+ for there Weapons. Movement of them was Normal but when they shoot the weapon itself seemed like "glitching up and down" . * They melted the Ice Boss in like 5 Seconds with the LMG.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

moonxiyan wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:05 pm

You can read through the comments to understand what the concept is. I dunno how it's done through software, which software (am assuming AutoHotkey), never cared for macro-ing mouse clicks. You will also notice in the video that once the boss' health drops, all the other players are still shooting at it and dealing damage. However, the health bar doesn't drop as they shoot. I believe the clients are seeing the health go down, while the server still holds the synced value and has not refreshed the clients. That's why it takes a few seconds till the health starts to drop.

Anyway, I did play the game till I got to level 40, just for the sake of it, managed to do most of the missions on my own (although after level 25, you should play co-op, as they end faster), finished the story "This is the end of the game. Keep improving your weapons and battle Interceptions." -- right, I am old for that shit. But apart from that, the only possible cheating in this game is aimbots and ESP (I am skeptical about spawning or cloning drops and teleporting them to your player so that your ammo updates constantly -- I think it's just a fake impression that it works). You can google for aimbots and will find at least 2-3 that would suit your needs.

In conclusion, for me: game is fun up to a point, has a bleak story which makes no sense the more you go into it, it's meant to make you grind for higher level weapons to upgrade lower level ones, you can only buy Level 1 weapons from the store which forcefully tells you that you have to grind to upgrade them, etc. I had the feeling of a mobile phone game rather than MMORPG in the traditional sense. Pure Nexon (I'm amazed they're still around since MapleStory days: Wizet and Nexon, the two online games "manufacturers" from Korea). And that's my first MP game after.. 15 years or so of not touching anything MP. And that's all due to being curious what I can do to UE 5.2 :)

That's about it, ta ta! I'm out of this.

moonxiyan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by moonxiyan »

haha , yeah Nexon never dies eh , i understand what you are getting at and its fine . I was just responding to ur Post the Game is fun like you said , but i dont see a real "End" Content got like 5 chars to 40 tried them , weapon lvled and decendant upgraded a few. Just the same old Grind. But sadly there is no rly Game thats fun out right now at least for me.

Thanks for Reading !

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:30 pm
moonxiyan wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:05 pm

You can read through the comments to understand what the concept is. I dunno how it's done through software, which software (am assuming AutoHotkey), never cared for macro-ing mouse clicks. You will also notice in the video that once the boss' health drops, all the other players are still shooting at it and dealing damage. However, the health bar doesn't drop as they shoot. I believe the clients are seeing the health go down, while the server still holds the synced value and has not refreshed the clients. That's why it takes a few seconds till the health starts to drop.

Anyway, I did play the game till I got to level 40, just for the sake of it, managed to do most of the missions on my own (although after level 25, you should play co-op, as they end faster), finished the story "This is the end of the game. Keep improving your weapons and battle Interceptions." -- right, I am old for that shit. But apart from that, the only possible cheating in this game is aimbots and ESP (I am skeptical about spawning or cloning drops and teleporting them to your player so that your ammo updates constantly -- I think it's just a fake impression that it works). You can google for aimbots and will find at least 2-3 that would suit your needs.

In conclusion, for me: game is fun up to a point, has a bleak story which makes no sense the more you go into it, it's meant to make you grind for higher level weapons to upgrade lower level ones, you can only buy Level 1 weapons from the store which forcefully tells you that you have to grind to upgrade them, etc. I had the feeling of a mobile phone game rather than MMORPG in the traditional sense. Pure Nexon (I'm amazed they're still around since MapleStory days: Wizet and Nexon, the two online games "manufacturers" from Korea). And that's my first MP game after.. 15 years or so of not touching anything MP. And that's all due to being curious what I can do to UE 5.2 :)

That's about it, ta ta! I'm out of this.
U right, there are time in wch u can manipulate your bullets(atk speed = almost overkill) Then cheks come and mobs stay unkillable XD... But, there is some tricks to cheat server thnk that everything is ok, before next chek is come. And usually enough time to pass missions, bosses etc...