I need help fixing my Fap CEO...

Anything Cheat Engine related, bugs, suggestions, helping others, etc..
sk74267
Noobzor
Noobzor

I need help fixing my Fap CEO...

Post by sk74267 »

LOL! so, this is dumb. but... I am, was, playing Fap CEO through Nutaku. and tried to have a little fun with Cheat Engine. well, i somehow made my shares value negative. now it is impossible for me to do anything in the game. even if i am trying to do something that has nothing to do with shares.

is there any possible way someone out there could help me figure out how to fix my shares value?

sk74267
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: I need help fixing my Fap CEO...

Post by sk74267 »

So... i have found some guide on the internet to help me search for negative numbers. but am having zero luck. i could really use some help trying to figure this out. anyone? :(

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

It's called signed value, you can try to scan the negative number on CE, but the result not shown as negative number. Example: if you scan 4bytes -1 on CE will give you 4294967295 for the result.

Try to scan your value and make changes then do next scan (Scan Type: Changed value) until you find it.

sk74267
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sk74267 »

tdg6661 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:26 pm
It's called signed value, you can try to scan the negative number on CE, but the result not shown as negative number. Example: if you scan 4bytes -1 on CE will give you 4294967295 for the result.

Try to scan your value and make changes then do next scan (Scan Type: Changed value) until you find it.
sadly, i am unable to make any changes to the number from in the game. basically, my entire game is broken because of that one negative number.

It doesn't seem as if it will be possible to fix this.

maybe you would be willing to take a look if I PM you my account deets?

KarmaKoin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KarmaKoin »

sk74267 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:45 am
tdg6661 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:26 pm

sadly, i am unable to make any changes to the number from in the game. basically, my entire game is broken because of that one negative number.

It doesn't seem as if it will be possible to fix this.

maybe you would be willing to take a look if I PM you my account deets?
Hi, I just added a option called Infinite Shares to my Fap Ceo Cheat Table, it should automatically find the value, if you still need help feel free to message me on here or on discord.

My Fap Ceo CT - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23954

Discord:karmakoin