Crosscode

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
InternalxHD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Crosscode

Post by InternalxHD »

Please can anyone find a cheat for this game crosscode: [Link] Im on version 0.9.5-3
Please iam desperate for a cheat for this game.. i tried using cheat engine but there are 3 processes and i tried all 3 of them but im not able to get access to health or money...if its possible i would like money cheat, health cheat and exp cheat

jecoconono
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Crosscode

Post by jecoconono »

I made a video on this game that explains how to hack it (without cheat engine). I don't know if it still works with your version though.

[Link]

iyeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Crosscode

Post by iyeru »

jecoconono wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:47 am
I made a video on this game that explains how to hack it (without cheat engine). I don't know if it still works with your version though.

[Link]
It doesn't, because the files for the game are now in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\CrossCode\assets\data

Just find the enemies folder like before and alter it from there like your video suggests.

I'd also recommend you wait until AFTER the bergen mine to do this, since you won't be able to finish the puzzles there if you can one-hit everything. (Because of those bomb throwing enemies, which can be a pain to bait out their bombs if you can't hit them.)