Teleport To Reticle script issue

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Teleport To Reticle script issue

Post by Squall8 »

I didn't save any changes to your scripts. They are the same as when you sent them. Will in game trainers hook on to their injection points as soon as the game starts or do they wait until that type of cheat (teleportation) has been executed to hook in? I'm just trying to rule that out as a factor.

As far as No Mans Sky goes there is not set map area, its 3D open space. And when the values go back to zero, it writing somewhere else seems the most reasonable to me. But then again I haven't messed around with coordinates that much.

The script I wrote will let me teleport a good distance just not incredibly far. And I know the coordinate instruction is shared but that'll be easy to find a better one.

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Without jumping on teamviewer and actually looking at everything myself, I cannot definitely say one way or the other. I can tell you that one of the scripts that I sent you should work -- that said, unfortunately, there are other factors outside of my control that may be prohibiting the script from working properly. Since I can only sit here and guess, you will need to figure out what the problem is.

If you want to continue this for learning purposes, I will be glad to help, but I would recommend that you try this on an easier target first (e.g. GTAIV), then work your way up from there...that way, we are not stuck guessing what the problem is and I can stop feeling frustrated every time I have to assure you that it is not a problem with my script. :mrgreen:

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Haha yeah sorry about that. I know for a fact there is nothing wrong with any of the scripts. I don't know why I choose the most screwed up game to work on.. Anyways I figured I'll try it on Far Cry or Watchdogs for practice. I believe you did something similar for watchdogs. I saw it in a trainer I downloaded a few years back. I'll post here if I have any more questions regarding this issue. And thanks for all the information!