Wild West Saga Business Tycoon (Steam)

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
User77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Wild West Saga Business Tycoon (Steam)

Post by User77 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:59 pm

Hey guys,

i have tried to bypass or remove the CodeStage Anticheat system of this Game, but, it did not work. :( (i did not learned programming)

In this game, you dont need this, because despite anti cheat protection, you can read all functions with dnSpy (for example)

So, i have changed 2 important things, so you can finish every City faster.

What did i change:

1. I removed the Countdown for every Business. (all Business stands on 00:00:00 (instant income) and
2. i increased the Level Bonuses for the Business. (10x)

The effect: You can travel to the next City within 5-10 Minutes including the 5 Cards Bonus (max)

It is possible to edit the Achievement Rewards, if somebody needs a huge amount of GoldCoins. You can decrease the Achievement requipments too. (Example: Normal: Acquire 1,2,3... Family Member(s). Edited: Acquire 0 Family Members for all 20 Achiement stages) (not included in this Mod yet)

Download:
WWT Speed Mod.rar
(271.55 KiB) Downloaded 180 times
(Remove ".mod" at the end of the Filename)

Place the File in: Wild West Saga - wildwest_Data - Managed (Replace or do a backup of the original Assembly-CSharp.dll first)

Thank you.

I have created this thread, because Maybe someone can use it?!

I have modified the Android APK on the Same way too. (no problems with AntiCheat)