Help seperating me from enimes

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Help seperating me from enimes

Post by TimFun13 »

pharaon wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:16 pm
the point i want to understand from you is the purpose of doing with xor opcode?
To decrypt the value. So you can decrypt it anywhere, like some where the games has already separated entities.
pharaon wrote:
i don't know how to separate from one address because i don't know what to compare to
Why do you keep repeating this, like every 3 posts it's "I can't separate me from enemies"; I completely get that you "can't separate yourself from enemies", so why do you keep repeating this. Do you really think I'm having that hard of a time understanding that (and if you do, why are you still talking to me, if I can't understand that how would I ever understand this).
But yet, I tell you to "find out what edx is" and nothing; you just seem to keep ignoring what I'm telling you to try and you just keep repeating the same stuff over and over. So at this point I don't think I can help you, because you just ignore me and repeat the same questions. Thus it's literally insane to keep doing this, and expect a different result.
pharaon wrote:
i'm not noob...
The fact that you say this, tells me you are. And the fact that you don't wish to acknowledge this, says you like to skip the important steps because you "know it" already, but then waste time and ask basic questions like "how to xor edx" (something that can be answered with the most basic of research).

pharaon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Help seperating me from enimes

Post by pharaon »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:56 pm
I tell you to "find out what edx is" and nothing;
you want to know the value inside EDX? or you want to know what is being moved to EDX before that XOR opcode?

for the value it have that address 200CC18D and that address have this 4 bytes value "23908509"

for the opcode before the XOR
ofcourse i'll not write the whole function opcode i'll just write down what is being moved to EDX

Code: Select all

StrongholdBase.StrongholdBase::Estate::GetKeep+26C1 - mov edx,[edx+78]
StrongholdBase.StrongholdBase::Estate::GetKeep+26C4 - mov edx,[ecx+edx*4]
but the XOR if you notice the opcodes i sent before is happening just before the code that write to the display address