Monster Hunter World Modded Stuff and Things

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
Shiranui
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Stuff and Things

Post by Shiranui »

Oh my bad, I meant when charging the shield on CB. There are some values that let you charge the shield and keep the charge for a much longer time, but in exchange, you won't be able to absorb kinsect buffs when using IG which is weird. When I tried moving on to the next value, the same thing happens only you cant charge shield, but you can absorb kinsect buffs and keep them for a long time.

EDIT: In the meantime I actually just removed power prolonger from my charge blade build so I can at least keep the kinsect buffs.

Envy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Envy »

Shiranui wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:14 am
Oh my bad, I meant when charging the shield on CB. There are some values that let you charge the shield and keep the charge for a much longer time, but in exchange, you won't be able to absorb kinsect buffs when using IG which is weird. When I tried moving on to the next value, the same thing happens only you cant charge shield, but you can absorb kinsect buffs and keep them for a long time.

EDIT: In the meantime I actually just removed power prolonger from my charge blade build so I can at least keep the kinsect buffs.

atm there is no chance for this. it seems that the buff duration is in an encrypted file or in the exe itself so the only thing is the power prolonger skill. your only chance is to use the cheat engine tables or trainers atm if you want both

soulkey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by soulkey »

kulve taroth update is done, would you update latest patch?

Envy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Envy »

soulkey wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:21 am
kulve taroth update is done, would you update latest patch?
Maybe at the weekend but i'm not sure since there are more tools out there to modify stuff etc

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

:P Still waiting on that Poison Mod.

nomeame
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nomeame »

Envy wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:12 pm
Shiranui wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:14 am

atm there is no chance for this. it seems that the buff duration is in an encrypted file or in the exe itself so the only thing is the power prolonger skill. your only chance is to use the cheat engine tables or trainers atm if you want both
Is it possible to change 2x to 5x or 10x or whatever? I tried doing that to use 1 of my characters as a tester. if anyone knows how to do that please contact me from here or discord.. Nomeame#0016 discord name

geminis171
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by geminis171 »

Hi, I'm new, do you know how to edit the .dat files? Thank you

Deviljho
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Deviljho »

geminis171 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:18 pm
Hi, I'm new, do you know how to edit the .dat files? Thank you
Just figured it out myself.

You use this editor. The explanation is all here.

[Link]

However, in regards to the armor. You should copy and unpack chunk three instead. If you use chunk zero like it says you will notice problems with the UI and armor descriptions.

DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DamSF »

Could someone update the mod with KT weapons and with only 3x slots all weapons and No Deviations on Bowguns?

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

kireaji.zip
Purple sharpness for all weapons. install into nativePC\common\equip
(409 Bytes) Downloaded 60 times
This file mods all sharpness qualities at sharpness level 8(gauge max) to have all sharpness colors and a lot of purple sharpness! This file installs in nativePC\common\equip in your monster hunter game folder. this file does not require any other mods to work as i have altered all sharpness quality entries.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Did we ever get a fix the the armor crafting crash that goes to a black screen. Been waiting to hear feedback on it and it just seems to have gone up in smoke.

I can't craft anything since my game just sits at a black screen.

Deviljho
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Deviljho »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:04 am
Did we ever get a fix the the armor crafting crash that goes to a black screen. Been waiting to hear feedback on it and it just seems to have gone up in smoke.

This usually happens when you have skills you are not supposed to have on a piece of armor or charm or weapon. By that I mean more than two. With Jewels you can always have three but when you start changing the base skills things get hazy. I experimented with charms that way. If you put three skills by default (no jewels) they crash a lot. Just by moving around the inventory for example, and highlighting a piece of armor. The charm caused a crash to desktop. Basically, best idea with charms is just max out the skills they already have and add extra slots. Otherwise, those things are gonna happen.

Also, noticed that with the Legiana vambrace. It might be because we are lazy, and just put ten to max out a skill. Which might be overkill. I was too lazy to check the exact numbers, and just did that myself. Since there are two instances of evade window on the set, and both were maxed out at ten. I don't think it can handle it for some reason. It fixed itself when I changed the skill to jump master. So there was only one instance of maxed out evade window on the set. However, I only noticed this problem with the Legiana set. Nergigante was fine despite having multiple instances of the same skill at ten. It might be evade window itself. Which might be the odd one out.

In the case of this instance I imagine it is because chunk one is being used for these weapons. When you should be using chunk three now as of recent updates. The old one is gonna conflict with the latest updates. I am working on a quick fix but because of how it takes I am probably just gonna do some extra slots for the high rarity weapons. Simply put because I try to stay as close to vanilla myself, and not become Jesus Christ: Monster Hunter.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Deviljho wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:25 am
TemptingIcarus wrote:

This usually happens when you have skills you are not supposed to have on a piece of armor or charm or weapon. By that I mean more than two. With Jewels you can always have three but when you start changing the base skills things get hazy. I experimented with charms that way. If you put three skills by default (no jewels) they crash a lot. Just by moving around the inventory for example, and highlighting a piece of armor. The charm caused a crash to desktop. Basically, best idea with charms is just max out the skills they already have and add extra slots. Otherwise, those things are gonna happen.

Also, noticed that with the Legiana vambrace. It might be because we are lazy, and just put ten to max out a skill. Which might be overkill. I was too lazy to check the exact numbers, and just did that myself. Since there are two instances of evade window on the set, and both were maxed out at ten. I don't think it can handle it for some reason. It fixed itself when I changed the skill to jump master. So there was only one instance of maxed out evade window on the set. However, I only noticed this problem with the Legiana set. Nergigante was fine despite having multiple instances of the same skill at ten. It might be evade window itself. Which might be the odd one out.

In the case of this instance I imagine it is because chunk one is being used for these weapons. When you should be using chunk three now as of recent updates. The old one is gonna conflict with the latest updates. I am working on a quick fix but because of how it takes I am probably just gonna do some extra slots for the high rarity weapons. Simply put because I try to stay as close to vanilla myself, and not become Jesus Christ: Monster Hunter.
Well I don't know if my case is special or not or if there is a way to properly fix it. But I reckon there is, I'm gonna dump out all my armor and erase most of my charms. I think it has to do with the Vaal Hazak Set I put on my character. I put the new version on them. I can see armor in my box and everything, but when I go to craft, the stuff never loads and I just end up having to Alt+F4 out. it's annoying and pretty cancerous to deal with, but I'm gonna try to fix it.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

PSA: For those of you who have experienced the same thing I did. Not being able to craft and your screen going
black on top of your models not showing up in the crafting menu. DELETE ARMOR THAT HASN'T BEEN OFFICIALLY PUT INTO THE GAME YET. Models that load are okay. If models do not load, but you can craft and wear them, DO NOT WEAR THEM. Your game will black screen eternally. That is all.

The solution to my models not loading was to delete (Sell) all my armor. Due to the no crafting requirement script, that's a non issue. I can now craft my armor and such. Just to be on the safe side, remove any Layered Armor as well.

Deviljho
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Deviljho »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:32 am
Deviljho wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:25 am
TemptingIcarus wrote:

Well I don't know if my case is special or not or if there is a way to properly fix it. But I reckon there is, I'm gonna dump out all my armor and erase most of my charms. I think it has to do with the Vaal Hazak Set I put on my character. I put the new version on them. I can see armor in my box and everything, but when I go to craft, the stuff never loads and I just end up having to Alt+F4 out. it's annoying and pretty cancerous to deal with, but I'm gonna try to fix it.
Gamma sets were removed that's probably why. You should wait for a new update before using the gamma versions again. Right now they are like the Luna set. Inaccessible.