Monster Hunter World Modded Stuff and Things

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
Tankersmash
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Weapons

Post by Tankersmash »

Thank you for your contributions! Can we also have the file you're using that adds the rapid fire on every bullet?

Envy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Envy »

WarStalkeR wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:45 pm
Here it is, I've updated the post (at the very beginning of the post there is attached modded bowgun ammo file): viewtopic.php?p=60244#p60244
Ty very much for your work i dont have the knowledge to view into these files and got no time either just to try it out atm :)

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

Tankersmash wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:46 pm
Thank you for your contributions! Can we also have the file you're using that adds the rapid fire on every bullet?
If you will follow tutorial instructions, you can add rapid-fire easily.

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

Envy wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:49 pm
Ty very much for your work i dont have the knowledge to view into these files and got no time either just to try it out atm :)
You're welcome. Can you also please add these links to the opening post (your first post in the thread)?
Modded Items Capacity: viewtopic.php?p=60242#p60242
Modded Bow Coatings: viewtopic.php?p=60243#p60243
Modded Bowgun Ammo: viewtopic.php?p=60244#p60244
Thanks.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

WarStalkeR wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:14 pm
Tankersmash wrote:
Are these only for heavy bowgun? i'm try using it with Jyura Bullet III lbg spread 3 can shoot a few time and it crash

Tankersmash
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tankersmash »

nos4r2 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:47 pm
WarStalkeR wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:14 pm
Tankersmash wrote:
Are these only for heavy bowgun? i'm try using it with Jyura Bullet III lbg spread 3 can shoot a few time and it crash
Same here, just tried to use the base mod with no changes and got a ctd.

hydra570
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hydra570 »

Hello WarStalkeR,

Thanks for your mod, they are great!

I have come across a few interesting mod when i was browsing in a chinese website.
I will attached the file and please use at caution as they can be game balance breaking.

1. Heavy bow gun's Wyvernheart will fires Sticky 3
2. HBG Spread2&3 will fire Pierce3 and HBG Spread2&3 will fire Sticky3 (This two cannot use at the same time, please choose one)
3. Normal2 fire Slicing (Works for LBG & HBG)

I have a favor to ask, is that can you look at the files and tell us how we can tweak it?
What i have in mind is i will like to change the Slicing mod to use Normal1 instead of Normal2 and also how i can apply the spread2&3 mod to LBG.
Attachments
3.zip
(2.15 KiB) Downloaded 32 times
2.zip
(6.2 KiB) Downloaded 35 times
1.zip
(2.27 KiB) Downloaded 36 times

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

nos4r2 wrote:
So far I know that game crashes only if you try to fire a bowgun that has more then 20 ammo. Try to set smaller amount of ammunition and see if it works. Either you set ammo capacity to more then 20 or either something (bonus/skill/decoration) increases ammo capacity beyond 20 and also crashes the game.

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

WarStalkeR wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:46 am

So far I know that game crashes only if you try to fire a bowgun that has more then 20 ammo. Try to set smaller amount of ammunition and see if it works. Either you set ammo capacity to more then 20 or either something (bonus/skill/decoration) increases ammo capacity beyond 20 and also crashes the game.
So this is yet another one of those arbitrary numbers that if exceeded will crash to desktop like the 33 skill max for armor. Considering neither of these numbers is base 8, which would be more indicative of a parsing limitation in the game, that in and of itself could be some form of secondary anticheat and likely has to be defined within the game files somewhere; the question is where. I wonder if perhaps there is a master parameters file which sets these parameters within the game, or perhaps some ini file or something of that nature. The game has to save those parameters somewhere after all and since several things cheat engine does are not saved to the save file, i would think that location would have to be outside the save file.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

WarStalkeR wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:46 am
nos4r2 wrote:
It work now yeah it because of free ammo up skill i hope when kulve event release you will mod those lbg/hbg too have so much fun with no recoil and no deviation i don't really care about more damage or anything else but no recoil and no deviation make gun much more fun for me

toshlynx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by toshlynx »

Hello I read the FAQ of this but just to be clear

A friend of mine wanted to try this mod and he asked me if a player uses the "Inspect Equipment" option in the party list, does that player will see the value changes?

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

toshlynx wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:40 am
A friend of mine wanted to try this mod and he asked me if a player uses the "Inspect Equipment" option in the party list, does that player will see the value changes?
You can test it out with your friend. Since data is loaded from the client-side it's highly likely that other players won't see modded equipment, but only the "result" in multiplayer. But just to be sure check it out with your friend, where he uses modded file and you do not use it. And don't forget to tell us results.

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

Updated modded Bowgun Ammo file: to avoid "Free Elem Up" bonus from causing CTDs due to ammunition overflow I've reduced all ammo capacity from 20/15/10 to 18/14/10. Updated file is already attached at the same post. Enjoy.

Shiranui
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shiranui »

Is it possible to make bow deal slicing damage? I don't want to have to cut tails using dragon piercer especially if I'm soloing.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

WarStalkeR wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:46 pm
Updated modded Bowgun Ammo file: to avoid "Free Elem Up" bonus from causing CTDs due to ammunition overflow I've reduced all ammo capacity from 20/15/10 to 18/14/10. Updated file is already attached at the same post. Enjoy.
Sorry but where did you post it? i check your original post and download it still 20/15/10