Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by Eternallydissolved »

sakdjki wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:09 pm
That's likely the yet-to-be-released armor editor from the MHW Modding Discord.

...But thanks for the heads up!
It has been released on github as an alpha release and is available as an executable file with all dependencies in the zip file, just unpack it into its own folder and everything is there that is needed for the program to run.

Nilokeras64
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nilokeras64 »

I can use a Spread Jewel 3 in a slot made only for level 1s.

There are no scripts enabled, cheat engine isn't open.

Here is an image of what it is I'm talking about though.

[Link]

How do I fix this? I was told that it looks like I have a mod on, but don't remember using one. How do I turn it off?

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Nilokeras64 wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:54 am

[Link]

How do I fix this? I was told that it looks like I have a mod on, but don't remember using one. How do I turn it off?
If you have a nativepc folder in your monster hunter world folder, look in there and in the common folder within, once your in the common folder, go to items if you have one, is there a file in there called skillGemParam.sgpa? If so that is a mod file which turns every gem into a single socket gem, and adjusts the skill points allocated to max out each skill. simply remove the file and it will go back to normal.

Thomas216
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thomas216 »

@Nilokeras64
May I ask the below
First Did you use a Script before i.e. Cheat Table, as the "1 Slot for Any Jewel" and similarly "3 Level 3 Slot" on Armor Script permanently applies to save game file.

or Second did you use Mods before, removing the mod file and then unequipping the Gem should fix the issue. Also if your using 3 Level 3 Slot Armor Mod unequipped Gems first before removing the mod :)

If you did not use either of the Two then only other possibility, is you join multiplayer and the Host was was using a Script and while in his/her Game you were affected somehow and quite possibly permanently applied to your save.

Nilokeras64
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nilokeras64 »

Eternallydissolved wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:34 am
Nilokeras64 wrote:

[Link]

If you have a nativepc folder in your monster hunter world folder, look in there and in the common folder within, once your in the common folder, go to items if you have one, is there a file in there called skillGemParam.sgpa? If so that is a mod file which turns every gem into a single socket gem, and adjusts the skill points allocated to max out each skill. simply remove the file and it will go back to normal.
I just want you to know how much I love you! It worked, thank you!!

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Nilokeras64 wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:36 am
Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:34 am
Nilokeras64 wrote:

[Link]

I just want you to know how much I love you! It worked, thank you!!
Your welcome :)
As soon as i saw your screenshot, i knew not only that it was a mod file, but which one since i run that mod file myself. My ps4 has my legitimate, unmodded file; i bought the game for pc too because a; i love the game (1200+ hours on my ps4 file) , and b; i wanted to see what is possible within the game and knew that mhw pc would be well modded!

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Anyone got an idea how to duplicate save game? i mean i want my slot1 save duplicate in another slot 2 save

Try alots of method still no luck so far i want both gender seperate slot since appearance ticket dlc will giving away this week

toshlynx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by toshlynx »

Hi guys,

Today i noticed that my attack charm, fair wind charm and earplugs charm are maxed out on their skills while the rest of my charms are at the normal level tbh idk how that happened. I havent tried removing this mod on the folder yet but could it be that someone else was using a script when i was hunting with another player?

Does anyone know how it happened?

soulkey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by soulkey »

maybe need latest patch version, this version have problem. with some crash

reval912
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by reval912 »

I'm getting this error after the lastest patch(october 4,2018) when using Modded armor and Modded armorv2.1
[Link]

hahazai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hahazai »

reval912 wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:16 pm
I'm getting this error after the lastest patch(october 4,2018) when using Modded armor and Modded armorv2.1
[Link]
me too .

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

Does anyone know what chunk these files come from? I'd be willing to try and update them.

ADDED: Nvm, I've got the original files from the update. I'm gonna try my hand at updating the mods here, though I have no clue how long it'll take to get it done.

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

reval912 wrote:
[Link]
reval912 wrote:

me too .
Shirokaido wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:16 pm
Does anyone know what chunk these files come from? I'd be willing to try and update them.

ADDED: Nvm, I've got the original files from the update. I'm gonna try my hand at updating the mods here, though I have no clue how long it'll take to get it done.
The armor.am_dat file you need to edit is located in chunk3.bin which override several files in chunk0.bin. it is the lazy way that capcom is handling updates and bloating the game data folder in the process that is responsible. the one from chunk0 is from launch and the one from chunk3 is from the latest patch and the text errors ect. disappear when you edit that file. you will likely have to isolate your mod files one by one to determine which ones are problematic. I can tell you if you have edited any of your skills as i explained how to do in envy's mod thread, the old version of the file will crash the game without fail! anyways i was able to produce a attack boost level 7 +90 attack, +100% affinity on just the attack boost skill by doing so. I edited my armor.am_dat file from chunk 3 and the armor file errors went away. I edited it using the armor editor which was released as an alpha on github, so no hex editing required for that one.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:06 pm
reval912 wrote:
[Link]
reval912 wrote:

me too .
Shirokaido wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:16 pm

The armor.am_dat file you need to edit is located in chunk3.bin which override several files in chunk0.bin. it is the lazy way that capcom is handling updates and bloating the game data folder in the process that is responsible. the one from chunk0 is from launch and the one from chunk3 is from the latest patch and the text errors ect. disappear when you edit that file. you will likely have to isolate your mod files one by one to determine which ones are problematic. I can tell you if you have edited any of your skills as i explained how to do in envy's mod thread, the old version of the file will crash the game without fail! anyways i was able to produce a attack boost level 7 +90 attack, +100% affinity on just the attack boost skill by doing so. I edited my armor.am_dat file from chunk 3 and the armor file errors went away. I edited it using the armor editor which was released as an alpha on github, so no hex editing required for that one.
This is actually the guy from the other thread, lol. Yeah, I literally just realized that I unpacked chunk0 instead of chunk3 while I was at work, effectively wasting my time. It's unpacking now, at which point I'm going to just try and mirror Idlehands88's mods since I've got the time. I think? lol I'll go grab that tool, tho, that's hella useful to know exists! Thanks!
Actually, Google searches have failed me. Got a link for a brotha?

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

Yeah, nah, I don't have the patience or time for this, lol. I found the tool, but I'm just gonna mod the gear that I've been using. Sorry if anyone was waiting on me, but I'm only gonna mod a few sets. I'll take requests, tho, if anyone has specific gear they want handled until Idlehands88 gets around to making these adjustments. Just PM me and I'll make the edits when I get a chance.