Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:00 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by senseirain » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:03 pm

I don't get it tho,..
So I have to extract it in the game directory Modded Armor v2.1.rar + Modded Decorations 2.rar ?
Then Edit the gear stats with CE Table then it will save it?

Matheusv3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:28 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by Matheusv3 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:10 pm

If i delete every armor data from the file except from the ones i wanna edit, does it work or it will break everything?

Thomas216
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:39 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by Thomas216 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:46 pm

senseirain wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:03 pm
I don't get it tho,..
So I have to extract it in the game directory Modded Armor v2.1.rar + Modded Decorations 2.rar ?
Then Edit the gear stats with CE Table then it will save it?
You just copy, it's been Defense, Resistances and Skills have been max no need to use other table

Thomas216
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:39 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by Thomas216 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:48 pm

Matheusv3 wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:10 pm
If i delete every armor data from the file except from the ones i wanna edit, does it work or it will break everything?
I believe it will break everything, as this file overwrites the game armor, charm and deco list

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:00 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by senseirain » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:54 am

Thomas216 wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:46 pm
senseirain wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:03 pm
I don't get it tho,..
So I have to extract it in the game directory Modded Armor v2.1.rar + Modded Decorations 2.rar ?
Then Edit the gear stats with CE Table then it will save it?
You just copy, it's been Defense, Resistances and Skills have been max no need to use other table
I just wanted 1 Gear set for this mod but it changes all the gear stats xDD,..

rt41600
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:47 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by rt41600 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:33 am

do you have a spreadsheet of the armors/charms? thanks.

Garethbale175
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:29 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by Garethbale175 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:39 am

Could anyone please upload the armor.am_dat without editing, so I can make my own change? Also is there any place I can find the armor ID?

MoeClub
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:03 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by MoeClub » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:26 am

noob questtion ,, when use "Skill on Armor Maxed out" what the display stats when someone or your friend with legit game inspect your stats ? display original or modded ?

Envy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:33 pm
Reputation: 11

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by Envy » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:27 pm

MoeClub wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:26 am
noob questtion ,, when use "Skill on Armor Maxed out" what the display stats when someone or your friend with legit game inspect your stats ? display original or modded ?
everyone should see it thats the reason why you should play offline or in solo sessions with mods

soulkey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:26 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Post by soulkey » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:04 am

in my case, some jewel stone casue game crash, for example, i made rider stone, and set first jewel, it's okay but second jewel set moment there are game crash. this problem are only me occur? i think the problem maybe correlation jewelstone's rarelity

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users