Cannot update AOB-Scan Cheat Table, address constantly changing (is non-static address) needs pointers scan?

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Cannot update AOB-Scan Cheat Table, address constantly changing (is non-static address) needs pointers scan?

Post by marek1957 »

Hello,
That's me again!
My friend sent me a Cheat Table for Modern Combat Versus game to update it. This Cheat Table has AOB-Scan-scripts so I was trying to update them but everytime when I found the correct address, the correct address is non-static address and it is constatnly changing when mission ends or when you go back to menu. Does this Cheat Table need pointer scan for all scripts?

Please check it and help me.

Best Regards,
Marek.
Attachments
MCV-AOB.CT
(724.87 KiB) Downloaded 68 times

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Cannot update AOB-Scan Cheat Table, address constantly changing (is non-static address) needs pointers scan?

Post by marek1957 »

Can someone help me or not????????

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Cannot update AOB-Scan Cheat Table, address constantly changing (is non-static address) needs pointers scan?

Post by TimFun13 »

Just hook the instruction that changes the address.

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:43 pm
Just hook the instruction that changes the address.
ShyTwig16 you cannot update this cheat table normally because correct addresses are NON-STATIC addresses only!! static addresses are invalid, functions only working when you find non-static addresses (black addresses) so this is not easy task to update this cheat table. Check it by yourself and you will know what I am talking about. Please help me, download game from Microsoft Store, it is a free game and please check it.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

It only runs on win 10 and 8.1, I'm on win 7.
Addresses for values, i.e. health or ammo. Or is the opcode changing the values that's being rewritten?

Either way the basic idea is to find what changes any thing and start from there. So when the game rewrites opcode, hook what changes the opcode so it always writes your opcode. Now this may require multiple injections.

But if it is dynamic code and wasn't before, and the game's code really didn't change, then this may be do to a windows update that could be removed (but I really don't know for sure).

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

i cant do that, help me please

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Microsoft Store games that sync information with a server will always revert values back, no matter what you do. If you find your address - e.g.: gold - and you change it manually from 100 to 200, then go in-game and earn 10 gold, and see value's changed to 110 instead of 210, then that's SYNC. No debugging in the world will set that to the amount you want. If you think you got it, just restart the game and see if it was "saved". You'll get my point afterwards. So stop acting like an ungrateful prick, asking people stuff as if you're worthy of it; it's obvious you have no idea what to do with "changing addresses". Start learning.

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

Sunbeam stop be f*cker and help me. This forum is for helping people yes? so if somebody dont know how to do it, send a example instead of talking bullshit like that prick.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ :D Like I said, you're acting as if everything's for granted. Learn humility first. Peace.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

marek1957 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:34 pm
i cant do that, help me please
So when I read this, and you don't even take the time to answer questions asked by people trying to help. I interpret it as "I don't want to do that, it's to muck work. Do it for me.". At that point I think "bumble bee tuna" and move on.

Just some thing to think about.

marek1957 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:56 pm
Sunbeam stop be f*cker and help me. This forum is for helping people yes? so if somebody dont know how to do it, send a example instead of talking bullshit like that prick.
But Sunbeam really is helping you, help doesn't stop being help just causes you don't like or understand it.

EDIT:
And some life leasons for learning from others:
  1. Shut up.
  2. Listen.
  3. Be respectful.
  4. Try to ask "good" questions, ones that really make people think about the question (and not just how to interpret it).
  5. And most of all, if you don't understand adding then multiplication will be crazy hard to understand (and seemingly impossible). So always start with what you do understand.
Then most people will bend over backwards to help you, and for me Sunbeam is one of these people I speak of.

I'll walk for miles with you, but I hate walking it alone.

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

Ok, I was little angry but I have solved this mastery. With the new update, they changed all offsets and also functions, one and only method was to find these all hacks once again and I did it :-) Sorry for my words, I was little angry and upset that I and my friends cannot update this CT table and also no one wanted to help us. Admin can close this thread.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Done as asked. Cheers!