Can these games be hacked or not?

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Can these games be hacked or not?

Post by marek1957 »

Hello Guys.
Can someone try something for me?
I just want to know if 3 GAMELOFT games can be hacked or not - I know that they are online games but I already know that Gameloft games have very Lame Security and you can hack a lot things in Gameloft games.

I just need to know if someone of you can hack: Modern Combat Versus, Asphalt Street Storm Racing and Gangstar New Orleans.

All I need is only know if these games can be hacked, I don't want any hacks or trainers, I just only want to know if it possible to hack these games.

Best regards guys.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Can these games be hacked or not?

Post by SunBeam »

Any game syncing information with a server cannot be hacked with memory editing or code injection. You would need a packet editor, understanding of the crypto communication and all that is illegal. Sure, if you want to play them offline, then it's doable to some extent. Keep in mind Android games don't really work like Windows ones, whereas hacking them doesn't involve debugging; which sucks.

Please don't PM me; I don't know anything.

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by marek1957 »

I won't PM you bro, just test and tell me if these games can be hacked in any way.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

That would require time, which I hardly have these days. Unless you paid me? What -- no? Alright :)