Extracting codes?

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Extracting codes?

Post by 0072 »

Hey guys ! I have a question,
can i edit (or extract) lua scripts from ".EXE Trainers" made with Cheat Engine?

I want to remove the trial time limit. Can someone help me with this?
hxxps://drive.google.com/open?id=1TUvk6GJVuqMcun-XjS9nIvhiUl1H-tYY (Link is dead)

Thanks in advance!
(sorry for my messy english ..)

UltimatePoto42
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Extracting codes?

Post by UltimatePoto42 »

May be learn to make tables/trainers then you won't need to worry about the person who made it wanting a setup like that. But ultimately yes it's not to difficult, any thing generated with an open source project is not hard to reverse.

corroder
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by corroder »

0072 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:04 pm
can i edit (or extract) lua scripts from ".EXE Trainers" made with Cheat Engine?
If I'm not wrong, it's call "Stealing"... :o :o :o

jungletek
Shogun
Shogun

Post by jungletek »

corroder wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:29 pm
0072 wrote:
Not quite; theft requires the previous owner to be deprived of the item in question.

This would be copying; okay if you're doing it to learn, but not if you intend to pass it off as your own work, etc.

corroder
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by corroder »

jungletek wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:51 am
corroder wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:29 pm
0072 wrote:
Not quite; theft requires the previous owner to be deprived of the item in question.

This would be copying; okay if you're doing it to learn, but not if you intend to pass it off as your own work, etc.
True, but consider this also. The trainer creator has compile his trainer script as an exe file for some reasons.
One of the reason is to protect his script / hack codes, etc even is easy to reverse CE Trainer exe file back to source code.
Because CE is open public application.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

You can reverse any thing, there are no laws against it. But if you try and reproduce what ever is in question, this is where laws are in place. But most of this kinda thing didn't really exist until Disney and there lobbying for more and longer copy right laws, and this is why we have cures for diseases that no existing company holds the rights to, so no one can produce it even if it saves lives. And the list of unusable things is really getting a bit large at this point. But this is a great way to make sure that every thing you do, dies and is forgotten with you. ** Fonzie thumbs up **