Differentiate if Player is online or not in Table

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
Bloodybone
Table Makers
Table Makers

Differentiate if Player is online or not in Table

Post by Bloodybone »

So in this game you can play online and offline i made an cheat table for the offline mode but i found out that this table also works in online mode. But i'm not a fan of cheating in online games so i don't wan't to post the table. Do you have any ideas to differentiate between online and offline, i looked into the player structure but there was nothing different... the game is called Duck Game if you wan't to know so can you help me? :)

Edit: I finaly found something :)

MangaDrawing
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Differentiate if Player is online or not in Table

Post by MangaDrawing »

Yes.Player in online is different with Player in offline.Depends on the type of server in game,in some of them the server is very strong that such as firewall in your and our computer.we have the games that is only online that is different with games that is offline and online.
What help you want?explain.

Bloodybone
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Differentiate if Player is online or not in Table

Post by Bloodybone »

MangaDrawing wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:47 am
Yes.Player in online is different with Player in offline.Depends on the type of server in game,in some of them the server is very strong that such as firewall in your and our computer.we have the games that is only online that is different with games that is offline and online.
What help you want?explain.
Don't need any help anymore because i found something but thanks :)