Find Camera And FoV Values

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
Meltic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Find Camera And FoV Values

Post by Meltic »

Been messing around with Mafia 3 lately and was interesting in taking some screenshots in that game. So far i've done Infinite Ammo and Health in the game but i cant figure it out how to find camera and FoV values in the game to open up free camera...

Can someone please help me.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Find Camera And FoV Values

Post by Squall8 »

You'll often find camera coordinates when looking for character coordinates. As your character increases in height, so will the camera position. Just search for increased/decreased values. Narrow down the addresses and start testing them out. The values when you pan left/right/up/down should be close to the coordinate values. But you may have to do a separate search for those.

For FOV, find an action in game that changes the FOV and search accordingly. FOV can change when you aim your weapon for example. If the game allows you to change the FOV through a graphical setting it makes it a lot more easier. If none of those scenarios exist, start changing values around the camera coordinates. You can usually find FOV around there, but that's really game dependent..