any one used to find health in gasguzzler

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
oldmaload
Noobzor
Noobzor

any one used to find health in gasguzzler

Post by oldmaload »

i have scan for float . and decrease , decrease

the first SCAN i have 200 m+ results and finally i got 0 results

any tip for these kind of problem ??

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: any one used to find health in gasguzzler

Post by Paul44 »

^ health might also be 2/4-bytes, double, other ?! Float is the most logical choice, but if that fails, try with 'All ~ unknow value'.
also; some games will have a health regen: basically it will add some health after a period of time (say 5~10s later); iow it will increase at that moment in time...
tip: if your health value isn't all that big, and you can die after a few blows, use CE's speed to slow down things. this will allow you to perform far more scans, with every hit (assuming the value "pauses" upon ESC-aping...)

oldmaload
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: any one used to find health in gasguzzler

Post by oldmaload »

Paul44 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:51 am
^ health might also be 2/4-bytes, double, other ?! Float is the most logical choice, but if that fails, try with 'All ~ unknow value'.
also; some games will have a health regen: basically it will add some health after a period of time (say 5~10s later); iow it will increase at that moment in time...
tip: if your health value isn't all that big, and you can die after a few blows, use CE's speed to slow down things. this will allow you to perform far more scans, with every hit (assuming the value "pauses" upon ESC-aping...)
thank you so much