StarCraft 1.18.1.1396

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
pharaon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: StarCraft 1.18.1.1396

Post by pharaon »

how can i search for the address of selected units number?
i select one unit searched for 1 and then select 2 and search for 2 but the search result return nothing in the end
what is the right way to find the selection units address

TrainingUser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TrainingUser »

Bump. Are there any updates for a Starcraft remastered hack?

Starcraster
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Starcraster »

I'm just a beginner, so take what I say with a pint of salt.

While we might see a cheat table one day, it will either be very basic, or tedious to use. We definitely won't see a cheat as powerful as the one for older versions that will be a one click setup. The kernel based anticheat is very nasty. It has antidebug, antibreakpoints and code integrity checks. As a bonus it checks to see if Cheat engine is open, but that's not really a problem if you make a custom Cheat engine build. Furthermore, the anticheat is so evil that if it shuts the game down once, it will keep on shutting it down until you reboot the computer. And if that wasn't enough, the Activisionised Blizzard has in recent years gained notoriety for banning people for cheating in single player games. I guess it'd be possible if there was a pirated version of the game, but it won't launch without Battle.net and is protected by an online DRM, making it pretty much impossible to crack.

Theoretically I can only think of one way to bypass the anticheat. Using a virtual machine. But I'm not sure if that's even possible.