Can't find unique aob | Cemu | BOTW

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
Drivium
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Can't find unique aob | Cemu | BOTW

Post by Drivium »

I'm having trouble finding a unique aob in Breath of the Wild for the emulator, Cemu. This is the first time I've tried to do this for an emulator and the first time the automated script hasn't returned any unique aob's. I even installed aamaker.lua ([Link]), which is supposed to increase the signature scan capability (?). That returns an error (Error! Your signature is not located in a section of code. Nothing Found! You need a privilege '+ X-C-W' ). In case it matters, searching Cemu with CE requires installing the 2 & 4 Byte Big Endian value type (using 2 Byte Big Endian) [Link].

If you want to see what I'm seeing... My first effort was to search for stamina. It can be decreased by running or charging weapon (first weapon is a stick) and releasing. Then, meter drops to 0 and fills back up. The default full value for stamina in 2 Byte Big Endian is 17530. Initial search for "exact" value of 17530, then empty your meter, search decreased (after meter visibly empties), then increased after full, then search exact value of 17530 again, you'll have it. It's the 3rd address from the top of the 7 or 8 results.

So, my question is - what are some other things I can try when the auto aob scan doesn't produce results?

Bloodybone
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Can't find unique aob | Cemu | BOTW

Post by Bloodybone »

Make your own unique aob?