Need Some Help in Decrypting Script for Hidden Values of Money

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
jungletek
Shogun
Shogun

Phantom Brave (Steam) Skill XP Multi and Monster kill amount

Post by jungletek »

I grabbed a copy of this game, but I don't have enough patience or understanding of the game mechanics to get past the first battle on Terra Firma; it's difficult (JRPG) AND I hate playing it (tedious) :D

I'm willing to give a shot at finding the options you requested, but I'll probably need a save file a little further along, at least.

Also, are the multipliers you want to change variable or fixed (i.e. do they change or not)? The latter would be much harder to find, I suspect, if I'd even be able to at all.
Last edited by jungletek on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Phantom Brave (Steam) Skill XP Multi and Monster kill amount

Post by timechaos69 »

I actually found an assbackwords way to do it..downloaded flings trainer which has skill xp and did cheat engine to switch between number options to get amount I need but affects enemies as well

I've found out the address for kill amount for each map id kill one..increase number and keep going

// Phantoms Added To Create Menu After One Kill

20179CF4 24420014

20179DE4 24020014

that is the old ps2 cheat for the one hit kill

and

Quick Skill EXP Gain Modifier

2A873520 2442????

Quick Skill Affinity EXP Gain Modifier

2A8F3523 2442????

were the ps2 versions of the cheats so I think its possible on pc if it was on that old system lol!!!

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Need Some Help in Decrypting Script for Hidden Values of Money

Post by marek1957 »

Hello Guys!
I found on my e-mail box, old tutorial for Asphalt 8 game about decrypting hidden values of credits which are stored on client side - not online!
This tutorial has 3 years and it is here --> [Link]
From this time, Asphalt 8 racing game has more than 7 updates. Now I just want to make once again a working script for decrypting credits.

I already found some base addresses and offsets but I don't understand the rest of the tutorial, I don't understand the moment at 5:42 when this guy show some ready-to-paste code and don't explain from where this code is, how he made it and etc.

I already know that crypted coins are stocked in ecx at offset 2BC in the newest version of Asphalt 8 game (v3.6.0l)
I know also that EAX is decrypted.

The game substract the price of the car selected to coins. In the newest version of Asphalt 8 game, Coins are in ESI (sub ebx,esi), also I already know that the result is put in [edi+F8] (mov [edi+000000F8],ebx)

Also the BREAK & TRACE method for decrypting credits starting at: Asphalt8.exe+62A179 and the end is here: Asphalt8.exe+62A2DF

The base address for result (mov [edi+000000F8],ebx) is: Asphalt8.exe+62A2DF.

The base address for LEA at offset 2BC for decrypted EAX is: Asphalt8.exe+80B4A0.

Can someone help me with making this script?

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Need Some Help in Decrypting Script for Hidden Values of Money

Post by marek1957 »

Here are: [Link]
100% working cheat tables for v2.4.1b Asphalt 8 with this coins exploit. If someone need APPX file of Asphalt 8 v2.4.1b, please write me PM and I will share a link.

marek1957
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Need Some Help in Decrypting Script for Hidden Values of Money

Post by marek1957 »

I also saved a memory regions from v2.4.1b asphalt8 to these 3 addresses here: [Link]