How do i use this script? Add it to an existing table or just plain execute it

Want Cheat Engine to do something specific and no idea how to do that, ask here. (From simple scripts to full trainers and extensions)
jehodonjohn
Cheater
Cheater

How do i use this script? Add it to an existing table or just plain execute it

Post by jehodonjohn »

This is the script i'm talking about I've always used tables but no idea how to use a loose script such as this one.

48 89 5C 24 ? 48 89 6C 24 ? 48 89 74 24 ? 57 48 83 EC 50 48 8B B1 ? ? ? ? 41 0F B6 D8
void(__fastcall*)(void* object, void* cell, char a3, float a4);
lp
cell

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: How do i use this script? Add it to an existing table or just plain execute it

Post by budabum »

this is not a script. thit is an array of bytes and C++ function prototype and junk text.
not sure what you try achieving, that is like i would ask 'guys , i'm leaving late, how much time would it take?'

where to leave from? when to leave? drive/walk?

try to reformulate your question providing as much info as you can.
"guys, i'm at Liberty Statue now, when it is closing? then i'm walking toward empire state building to visit roof. any chance for today?"

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: How do i use this script? Add it to an existing table or just plain execute it

Post by SunBeam »

Don't bother :) He just came here to ask how to use some snippet posted on UC (unknownchets.me/forum/2337013-post258.html; add an "a" so it says "cheats", before accessing the link). Apparently, it's for Fallout76.