Cheat engine how to use the main thread of the game call CALL

Want Cheat Engine to do something specific and no idea how to do that, ask here. (From simple scripts to full trainers and extensions)
aas102400
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Cheat engine how to use the main thread of the game call CALL

Post by aas102400 »

I found a call in the game, I create a remote thread call, the game will crash after a while running, if it is the main thread call will not, cheat engine how to do it.
please help me.

UltimatePoto42
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Cheat engine how to use the main thread of the game call CALL

Post by UltimatePoto42 »

Memory doesn't care what thread it runs on, it's more likely that you aren't passing the right parameters. You will need to figure out how the function you are calling works, so you can pass it the right parameters. Looking in to MS/Windows "__stdcall" may help.

[Link]

aas102400
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Cheat engine how to use the main thread of the game call CALL

Post by aas102400 »

我可以确定我的参数是正确的,因为它能成功工作,我怀疑是,我调用call的时候游戏别的线程或者是主线程也过来调用了,所以导致冲突了,然后就会游戏异常终止,我试过用dll注入的方式用SetTimer来执行,没有一点问题

Mod Edit (Google Translate): I can be sure that my parameters are correct, because it can work successfully, I suspect that when I call the call another thread or the main thread is also called, so the conflict, and then the game will terminate abnormally, I tried to use the method of dll injection SetTimer to implement, no problem

But with the cheat engine I do not know how to change