What's new

Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.4 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Jun-28

TallyHo

What is cheating?
FYI, another update was released: 1.5.3 (30ec)

FYI, another update was released: 1.5.3 (30ec)
Huh, could've sworn Reci had already released a table for 1.5.3 before the forum's interface changed.

Probably just wait for Reci to upload it again.

He did, but it did not carry over. This link will die whenever they shut down the other board, but you can find it here:

Last edited by a moderator:
He did, but it did not carry over. This link will die whenever they shut down the other board, but you can find it here:
Ah, there's the 1.5.3 table. Thanks, Dancon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mirek_Burczyn

Novice Cheater
Lol, I've made a reply containing simplistic recipe for tension value search and forum migration ate it. So to sum up that post, because I'm not going to make another elaborate:
Each tension value is saved separately, as "threat" in save file (search from bottom to up, you will quickly find it). So if Germany performs Remilitarization and then Anschluss, it will be 5.000 for Remilitarization (decreasing by the start of each month by -0.1) and 10.000 for Anschluss. Meaning you have to look for two different values. They are 4 byte, counted as thousands (so each 1.0 threat is saved as 1000).

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Sorry guys, it's been busy again. Several days of only being home to sleep. I really can't work on tables like that. I hope to rectify the situation soon.

Apogon

What is cheating?
This is the table 1.5.3, it is is currently in a forum that will be removed in a week:

Last edited:

STN

Pleb
Staff member
Administrator
Can you guys stop linking to that forum? It says in big words
  • PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO THEM! They will removed soon and you will only end up with broken links. Copy the content here!
You are only creating broken links and a mess for us to fix when we do remove them. They've been up for more than a week and will be for another week - i think that is enough time to recover whatever people want from there.

Apogon

What is cheating?
  • PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO THEM! They will removed soon and you will only end up with broken links. Copy the content here!
You are only creating broken links and a mess for us to fix when we do remove them. They've been up for more than a week and will be for another week - i think that is enough time to recover whatever people want from there.
Sorry, I'll remove the post.

TheyCallMeTim13

Wiki Monster
Talents
Fearless Donors
Sorry, I'll remove the post.
You can re-post the table here. Just don't put a link here, to the table on the old forum.

I made it clear that this was the case. I don't imagine broken links will harm anyone - and I didn't think that uploading his table here would be allowed, nor appropriate. So I took the best option and linked to it so that people didn't need to keep bugging him. My apologies.

can someone please post the latest CD extension. it is missing since the forums changed

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Well, the latest update broke the table, so I can't really fix anything.

lilunxm12

What is cheating?
Well, the latest update broke the table, so I can't really fix anything.
Recifense did post the updated table for 1.5.3. It's the transistion of old/new form made it lost.
See #294 for the reposted 1.5.3 table if that helps you.
Really hope there will be a working extension for consoles.

Ghip

Noobzor
Great cheats by the way. I have question by the way since I do not know if I am the only one experiencing this. Is it just me or is the minimum resource points decrease? Since in my case, it does not stay to 250 as when I start equipment productions, it goes less than 60 or something.

Top Bottom